• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

It's gotten overlooked with Dorian, but there's a sizeable moderate drought area over southern and western portions of Metro Atlanta. It should only get worse and expand over the next week.

EDIT: All of the models look bone dry too in the long range. For those that want a "cool" or even "normal" Fall, this isn't a good trend.

2019_9_3_15_4_19.png

Last edited:
It's gotten overlooked with Dorian, but there's a sizeable moderate drought area over southern and western portions of Metro Atlanta. It should only get worse and expand over the next week.

EDIT: All of the models look bone dry too in the long range. For those that want a "cool" or even "normal" Fall, this isn't a good trend.

View attachment 23008
This is a normal fall. Has been for years now and will be from here on.

Mcs szn on the Canadian
6df002786f9ac0cdd903072f2106f285.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If these forecasts hold to be true, September definitely has the potential to be the warmest month this year.

72° this AM at bootcamp wasn’t as bad as a couple weeks ago when it was more humid. At this point what’s another 4 or 5 weeks of heat. The drought is the bigger issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
September heat rarely bothers me. The lower sun angle plus the fact the dp's are usually lower make it much more tolerable than heat from June-August.

Good to see 12z gfs shows some cooler weather in the middle to long range. Yeah, it will still be warm but the over nights should start cooling and to me that's a start

Back