• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

Was hoping for a little more cloud cover from Dorian. Already 84F

Who broke the geps
8d160d996727b0ffc601f4692e0c85b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The oaks in my front yard are in heat and drought shock, they are dumping leaves like it’s early November. Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I have one in my front yard , she has lost around 10% so far, definitely due to the drought. Happens every year around this time. Last summer most of my trees lost 1/4 by fall.

The oaks in my front yard are in heat and drought shock, they are dumping leaves like it’s early November. Anyone else seeing this?

The oaks aren't, but the cherries and some other trees are yellowing and dropping more than they should. I have some cherries that are a month early being bare as they have a disease that makes them drop their leaves early.

It'll be very late September before we can even entertain this AN pattern Regime to break down. Everything is very stagnet H5 wise. I just would like to get some rain ( need to overseed). Missed out on Dorian by just a few miles.

It'll be very late September before we can even entertain this AN pattern Regime to break down. Everything is very stagnet H5 wise. I just would like to get some rain ( need to overseed). Missed out on Dorian by just a few miles.

And it will make it less likely for tropical systems to be steered ots.

Back