• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

Tuesday's high of 98*F at ATL also broke the previous record high of 97*F set in 1925.

Through the first 12 days of this month, ATL has had a top three hottest high on record 8 of the 12 days. Tomorrow could make it 9 of 13 and 7 of the last 7! They've had 95+ a mind boggling 9 days in a row and tomorrow could make 10!! ATL has had 98+ 3 days. Since 1879, only 3 prior years had even had just one or more 98+: 1925 (a whopping 9), 1941 (1), and 1954 (2). So, there hadn't even been one 98 since 1954! History is being made, folks.

At least i never had a shot at PTC 9 but blahhhhh

This pattern feels like it will never end

And of course, a coastal cane will delay the end of summer even longer. So damn pissed.
I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW THAT NC IS GONNA GET IMPACTED.
SORRY I AM YELLING, BUT I AM REALLY SCARED NOW.
PTSD OF FLORENCE IS INTENSIFYING RIGHT NOW.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Through the first 12 days of this month, ATL has had a top three hottest high on record 8 of the 12 days. Tomorrow could make it 9 of 13 and 7 of the last 7! They've had 95+ a mind boggling 9 days in a row and tomorrow could make 10!! ATL has had 98+ 3 days. Since 1879, only 3 prior years had even had just one or more 98+: 1925 (a whopping 9), 1941 (1), and 1954 (2). So, there hadn't even been one 98 since 1954! History is being made, folks.
History is made until next year when the records are smashed again. Smh

Raleigh AFD overnight . Is it News or Fake News? Indian Summer aint Fall in my book, but after this heatwave, beggars can't be choosers.

Forecast changes
in this period are likely, with the possibility of an early taste of
"Fall" (overnight lows in the 50s, highs in the 70s/low 80s)
possible by the middle of next week.

Back