• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.... y’all are something..we all need to meet in person one day and let’s see if this poop is said face to face. I guess not.

My guess is after 5 minutes we would all be sharing war stories of our best storms and fondest weather memories.

I'd certainly start a fight when i bring up dec 3rd 2000. Jim Cantore in Raleigh waiting for a foot only for it to shift east he gets flurries and I measure 17 inches.

I know what you were asking for: Trump is doing amazing right now! Wow! We are winning bigly! The virus is gone like a miracle just the other day it disappeared and it really was a big liberal hoax! Enthusiasm is through the roof for him, Biden stands no chance! Gonna be just like 2016, actually even better! Maga 2020!
Wow, you are really good at this. Very successful day! I think my work is done.

But if you listened to yourselves a few months ago, I thought covid-19 was supposed to be another influenza virus and a big liberal media hoax to prevent trump's re-election?!?!

In any case, maybe this news will motivate MAGAs to start wearing masks... but I'm doubtful.
This should spark anger in all of us....... Basically, saying that you should put Trump supporters at risk of dying just for the fun of it. That is exactly the mentality of the Democrats. Do you want these folks running your government??? You Democrats should be ashamed of people in your party like this. Don't say another word about the Republicans doing anything devious or unethical!

Reactions: SD
Let me add that this is actually from March on, which makes a difference.

But while UGA apparently doesn't want to release the exact number, the rumor is there have been some positives on the football team and staff (that can be there) since they've returned. Not sure of the exact amount, but the same rumor/birdie says that so far those that were are all OK outside of losing taste/smell.

USG still plans on face to face in the fall until the final week and finals after Thanksgiving. We'll see if whether they stand firm.
I feel like we’ll still go back on campus no matter what but if we stay on campus long is a different story. The students are gonna go to the bars spread it to each other and force the schools to close back down. I hope it doesn’t go that way but I fear it will.

Southern Republican governors are following his lead and keeping everything open to save the economy over lives!
We have already addressed this multiple times as well...... saving the economy saves lives as well. You never told us which lives you thought were more important Poverty or Covid-19... care to answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back