• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being black means you’re a Democrat and being a Christian means you’re a Republican. ??‍♂️ No matter what color or faith one is. This is not about politics. This is about helping people being able to cope with the stress, loneliness, deaths from this virus. If it helps people find strength then let people worship. They are old enough to make their own choices of where they want to worship or meditate. Whether it be at home or at a place.

The heat is on Cuomo for how he handled the nursing homes... and now he’s trying to blame Trump for it. This article clearly shows how he’s lying and went far beyond the CDC guidelines established. Worth a read.

The heat is on Cuomo for how he handled the nursing homes... and now he’s trying to blame Trump for it. This article clearly shows how he’s lying and went far beyond the CDC guidelines established. Worth a read.

It's about time how many dead later is this while he was blaming Trump on TV everyday

That's not true. If money is their problem, then going back to work will solve their problem and it will prevent that person from doing harm to themselves. You can't just say, "Oh well, they would have committed suicide anyway" That's ridiculous and you should be ashamed.

Suicide is largely a symptom of larger underlying mental issues that's all in saying. Its like the article of the guy attacking the couple with a machete. Sure he can say it's over lockdowns but his issues run far deeper than that.

Suicide is largely a symptom of larger underlying mental issues that's all in saying. Its like the article of the guy attacking the couple with a machete. Sure he can say it's over lockdowns but his issues run far deeper than that.
That is not true at all. People can get very depressed quickly. Especially when they lose their jobs or lose their homes. Not every suicide means underlying mental issues. Situations can bring on hopelessness quickly. Like teens that commit suicide from bullying or losing a gf of bf. Parents getting divorced. So no not every suicide is a mental case.

Trumps push and talking like this drug was a cure is flat out 100% pure negligence. He should be mocked for his ignorance.

Maybe and maybe not. Yes it appears it does not work but many others say it does. I think it may work with certain people and others it may not. Just like anti depressants. Some work on others but not on everyone. Just like foods. Some people are allergic to like peanuts but others are not.

Maybe and maybe not. Yes it appears it does not work but many others say it does. I think it may work with certain people and others it may not. Just like anti depressants. Some work on others but not on everyone. Just like foods. Some people are allergic to like peanuts but others are not.

I would agree that medicines in general will have varying benefits/ side effects from person to person. However in this study it was found this drug increased chances of death in general among those taking it for covid. Trump needs to stop bringing this drig up and focus on other drugs that other countries are talking about and trying to research those.

Cut the losses on this miracle cure trump loves and try the next one. The key is dont stop trying to find that one drug that may work.

Trumps push and talking like this drug was a cure is flat out 100% pure negligence. He should be mocked for his ignorance.

I wouldn't say that just yet.

Highlighting the studies on prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 infection, the advisory stated that a retrospective case-control analysis at ICMR has found that there is a significant dose-response relationship between the number of prophylactic doses taken and frequency of occurrence of SARSCoV-2 infection in symptomatic healthcare workers who were tested for coronavirus infection.

Another investigation from three central government hospitals in New Delhi indicates that amongst healthcare workers involved in Covid-19 care, those on HCQ prophylaxis were less likely to develop SARS-CoV-2 infection, compared to those who were not on it.

The benefit was less pronounced in healthcare workers caring for a general patient population.

Besides, an observational prospective study of 334 healthcare workers at AIIMS, out of which 248 took HCQ prophylaxis in New Delhi also showed that those taking HCQ prophylaxis had lower incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection than those not taking it.

How is liquor stores essential? Abortions? Any restaurant? Any store beside groceries.

How is liquor stores essential? Abortions? Any restaurant? Any store beside groceries.

Your video wont play for me so I googled it and I dont see anything in his released statement saying worship isnt essential? Wished your video would play.

released this statement Saturday:

We know large gatherings of people raise the risk of spreading COVID-19. We also know worship is an essential part of many Minnesotans’ lives, including mine. Minnesotans have made great sacrifices to protect their neighbors by staying home. I understand the toll the pandemic has taken on the spiritual health of Minnesotans. As the CDC allows for places of worship to reopen, I have partnered with faith leaders to ensure there are clear public health guidelines to do so as safely as possible

Bolsanaro continues to downplay it in Brazil. He is a fascist so I am not surprised. They are headed for a monumental disaster.

Plain downright pathetic someone makes that ad. One could be made for governors and mayors of IL, NY, CA, MI and others. People die every day and all the media and liberal pos can do is hate. They are truly miserable in life and a cancer to America. You know Obama was golfing about a month ago. The pos liberals can do as they want. Send infected to nursing home. Remove their loved ones from nursing homes before they send infected ones to nursing homes. Send their families on vacations. Have plastic surgeries. List goes on and on. Oh that’s right is all Trumps fault and the Trumpsters with TDS. What goes around comes around. Karma comes for the pos liberals.

I’m sure it’s Trumps fault he had no mask on. Wait he was at the beach when people are dying from the virus? Wonder if he will get an ad made like Trump did?

That sure is a small 6 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back