• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that Tulsi Gabbard is like the FV3 showing snow in the short-range when all the other models are in disagreement. Like Tulsi, it's stubborn and probably won't verify.

Oh my god. This is real life

He talks about the tremendous job we have done keeping the virus down and they have literally done nothing really and by most estimates the virus is probably all over the country by now but we cant be sure cause we don't have adequate testing kits....if this ends up not being a big deal its not because of the reaction of the US government....then he mentions the Dow he has to keep the market and economy looking good its the only thing he can hang a hat on and he knows this might burst that bubble.......

People bash Biden about saying dumb stuff but he isnt even the same league as Trump....

To bad he didnt do the bolded.....

President Trump praises his own scientific skills: "All these doctors say, 'how do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability, maybe I should have done this instead of running for president."

Well I remember Obama referencing himself 100s of times how good he was. When he did nothing. Bottom line is results speak. Economy is booming. Unemployment is low. Countries don’t bully us anymore. So bash him all you want and call us Trumpers. He’s the president at this time. You have to put up with him like some of us had to put up with Obama for his miserable 8 years.

Well I remember Obama referencing himself 100s of times how good he was. When he did nothing. Bottom line is results speak. Economy is booming. Unemployment is low. Countries don’t bully us anymore. So bash him all you want and call us Trumpers. He’s the president at this time. You have to put up with him like some of us had to put up with Obama for his miserable 8 years.

I did not vote for or support Obama at all, he was egotistical though he isn't even in the same universe as Trump in that regard. Obama did a lot as president most of it I didn't support especially ACA.....the only thing other countries don't do anymore is respect us or our leader they literally laugh about him behind his back. When the GOP didn't have the spine to replace Trump when they had the chance I knew I was going to have another election where I would be unable to vote for a main party candidate because for some reason American's cant seem to nominate smart capable people to be president.

I did not vote for or support Obama at all, he was egotistical though he isn't even in the same universe as Trump in that regard. Obama did a lot as president most of it I didn't support especially ACA.....the only thing other countries don't do anymore is respect us or our leader they literally laugh about him behind his back. When the GOP didn't have the spine to replace Trump when they had the chance I knew I was going to have another election where I would be unable to vote for a main party candidate because for some reason American's cant seem to nominate smart capable people to be president.

If only everybody else was as smart as you right?

Trump must have fired Mulvaney as he announces Mark Meadows as his new chief of staff.....oh and Meadows is Trumps 4th Chief of staff ironic huh....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10 Jan 2012

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.
12:07 PM - 10 Jan 2012

Trump must have fired Mulvaney as he announces Mark Meadows as his new chief of staff.....oh and Meadows is Trumps 4th Chief of staff ironic huh....

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

Love Mark Meadows. Great choice!

there is a tweet for everything

What would be really interesting is for all those who don't like Trump the man or Trump the President to outline what policy or policies of his you disagree with; take away the man, his mouth, his demeanor. What policy has he implemented you disagree with?

Don't like life; then he's not your man.

Don't like a strong military, then he's not your man.

Don't like a safe and secure border, then he's not your man.

Don't like religious freedom, then he's not your man.

Don't like American first, then he's not your man.

Men and women are vessels; imperfect for sure however I believe there's a purpose.

Or maybe he just plays one on TV... I wonder sometimes if this is just hist shtick to stir things up. I mean like him or not, if he truly was an inept buffoon, after 3 years in office don't you think we'd be in endless unnecessary wars, economy tanking, most of us out of work, mass chaos in the streets, etc. Last time I checked people from all over the world still dying to come here, still the greatest nation in the world and some reason I just don't think we would be if the POTUS was an actual buffoon.

The unfolding coronavirus outbreak and its poor handling suggest he is a buffoon. The things he has said is ridiculous

What would be really interesting is for all those who don't like Trump the man or Trump the President to outline what policy or policies of his you disagree with; take away the man, his mouth, his demeanor. What policy has he implemented you disagree with?

Men and women are vessels; imperfect for sure however I believe there's a purpose.

Don’t like life? Uh, how do you feel about capital punishment?

He is setting dangerous precedence that will bite us in the arse. Just like I'm sure many Democrats feel about Reids nuclear option.

It's not just about policy.

He is setting dangerous precedence that will bite us in the arse. Just like I'm sure many Democrats feel about Reids nuclear option.

It's not just about policy.
Dangerous precedents is an awesome and generic statement without specifics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back