• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s looking like schools will have hard time going back if they follow the Stupid corrupt CDC guidelines. My sis is on TN state education board. Here is some of the guidelines.
No cafeterias. All food has to be in brown bags. Kids will eat at their desk.
All desk 6 feet apart.
No changing classes. No teacher changing classes. All students and teachers stay in their classrooms all day. No teacher can leave kids unattended. If one has to go to bathroom they all line up 6 feet apart and go.
All desk aiming same way.
In MS and HS this is not possible because teachers are not equipped to teach multi subjects. They are geared towards one subject.
Buses most have every other seat on bus. Plexiglass installed between seats.
This is just some of the guidelines. Welcome to prison kids. All over a virus. This keeps up you will have mass revolts eventually. People are getting sick of it. I have heard 100% today where I have been say people will die we can’t make millions suffer for the ones that will die from this virus. Not my words today. This is actual several people saying this.
Somewhere down the line this has GOT TO STOP! They're going to drive us all the way to utter tribulation if they don't knock it the freak off!

For a few laughs since someone mentioned he stands like a centaur with its hind legs missing, thought I'd do a little photo editing with the first thing I found.

Attachments

• trump centaur.jpg
    trump centaur.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 13
Somewhere down the line this has GOT TO STOP! They're going to drive us all the way to utter tribulation if they don't knock it the freak off!
I totally agree. I am sure the cdc guidelines will change as schools push back. No wonder the WH is ignoring them. We have stupid people running a lot of these and the states and cities. We also have sheeple that want to be slaves which encourages more of this complete idiotic behavior and rules and laws. I have hope Americans are waking up and seeing the liberal tyrants they are. If not then this dark path America is on will eventually lead to a revolution against its govt and amongst the people. It could be years but eventually it will happen unless we want America to end up like Valenzuela, Cuba, China, Russia. Even if not a revolution a total complete economic collapse will happen. Pretty eye opening that CA has had more suicides than the virus deaths that someone posted yesterday. Oh but that’s right. Their death helped save other lives. Only the ones that die from the virus matter. Everyone else losing everything and depression and suicides don’t matter. Their suffering saves lives some on here say. Can’t let the hospitals overrun. Instead layoffs at hospitals are better.

Biden is an embarrassment to himself and the Democratic Party, at least as equal as Trump is to the Republican Party. As for Pelosi, she is just an embarrassment to all thinking humans
All politicians are losers these days.

Well this is not working out to well. Just like shutting down the economy and keeping schools closed. Open up and let the chips fall where they may. Kids need interaction. Protect the higher risk but people dying alone is not right or humane. A friend lost his dad to a heart attack yesterday. He was not allowed to go in. He is suing for emotional distress. I don’t blame him. My uncle is in hospital for double pneumonia. No one can see him even his wife and kids. This is not the way people should be treated. It’s wrong and in humane. That’s truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back