• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“this is a terrible post” isn’t condescending. The impression I got was the mods want a more peaceful discourse. It doesn’t seem the concern is on both side of the argument.

back on topic

trump is a liar bigly

It wasn't just the "this is a terrible post", there have been other comments that have appeared to be more directed at the poster, and appeared condescending. Again going back for weeks, both sides have been on the receiving end of our request to not do that... and if it wasn't intended that way, no harm. It's really not an issue to get to hung up on, it's not like your post were deleted or any bans enacted.

I'm in NYC tonight and look what I found lol
IMG-20200305-200331067.jpg

“this is a terrible post” isn’t condescending. The impression I got was the mods want a more peaceful discourse. It doesn’t seem the concern is on both side of the argument.

back on topic

trump is a liar bigly

Do you want free healthcare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obamacare is awful. Healthcare was fine before that mess was put in place.

It's also unconstitutional, government forcing its citizens to buy it.... can't figure out how it lasted so long. Oh yeah that's right Roberts dropped the ball on that one

Do you want free healthcare?

no, Medicare for all. Which is 80/20. I think the government should subsidize some healthcare costs for its citizens. 80% government, 20% patient responsibility.

It's also unconstitutional, government forcing its citizens to buy it.... can't figure out how it lasted so long. Oh yeah that's right Roberts dropped the ball on that one

mandate was overturned. Why discuss it now? The Supreme Court ruled and now it’s gone.

Less government is better. I can’t see why people would want more.

Especially seeing how more government always means less freedom, more taxes, diminished quality of life, Gov't ruins everything it touches but hey bring on more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back