• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you’re not a doctor qualified to make that kind of diagnosis. This post is terrible.
So joe has dementia like Clinton had that deadly cough? Trash republicans love to attack on health and appearance. It’s disgusting and your fearless leader Trump is the ringleader of this clown circus.
While there certainly are those out there who will attack Biden on health/appearance issues (it happens every cycle, both sides) @NCSNOW comment was nowhere near an attack. It certainly seemed very sincere to me and yet you go on the offensive with "this post is terrible", I mean if you want to counter his comments, fine, do so without sounding so condescending.

While there certainly are those out there who will attack Biden on health/appearance issues (it happens every cycle, both sides) @NCSNOW comment was nowhere near an attack. It certainly seemed very sincere to me and yet you go on the offensive with "this post is terrible", I mean if you want to counter his comments, fine, do so without sounding so condescending.
I have to agree this is becoming less of a political thread and more of an "Attack the opposite party's people and members" thread. Everyone should back up a bit and try and come back to a more friendly civil discussion. All I see in this thread is "Trump is an idiot and so are the Republicans" and "Joe Biden has no memory". I get that's the easiest thing to say but there's been enough of that here.

I have to agree this is becoming less of a political thread and more of an "Attack the opposite party's people and members" thread. Everyone should back up a bit and try and come back to a more friendly civil discussion. All I see in this thread is "Trump is an idiot and so are the Republicans" and "Joe Biden has no memory". I get that's the easiest thing to say but there's been enough of that here.

I get that since he's a politician people are making fun of what appears to be memory issues, possibly connected with something like dementia... but we have to remember at the end of the day whether we disagree with his policies or not a person suffering from health issues is not something to be made fun of (regardless of if Trump or anyone else does it). I lost a grandmother to Alzheimer's and the process of her losing her memory was really hard on all the family.

LOL

In this case, the chart is created by a single person who has their own personal biases. Vanessa Otero states on her FAQ page that “I consider myself to be moderately liberal."

I get that since he's a politician people are making fun of what appears to be memory issues, possibly connected with something like dementia... but we have to remember at the end of the day whether we disagree with his policies or not a person suffering from health issues is not something to be made fun of (regardless of if Trump or anyone else does it). I lost a grandmother to Alzheimer's and the process of her losing her memory was really hard on all the family.

Yea Im as guilty as anyone when we are throwing shade at the opposite side. Its in good faith, pointing out flaws and praising/defending our viewpoints.
I fully understand that post being interputed that way coming from me. So its all fine an understandable. That was a heavy comment.
I dont want to see anyone get exposed publicly going through that part of their life. Its personal and I know alot on here have seen it up close. Joe always does those ghaffs off the cusp and he overcame a big speech impediment when he was younger. I disagree with him on an overwhelming majority of issues. I just hope the estblishment folks think this through before hes set up there as a pawn and gets unwarrented humiliated from it. They have time to steer the wagon away from this. What is happening to JB is no fault of his whatsoever.

Meh Trump is a giant jackass and attacks people with childish tweets where he misspells words and uses ALL CAPS AND LOTS OF !!!!!!!!!...…..this guy is president of the USA he should act like it but lets be honest he is incapable of doing so. Instead we get rambling incoherent rants and lots of self praise.
First off, he (Trump) is not a politician and is a businessman. I wish he would lay off twitter and be more circumspect but having owned several businesses I can tell you a lot of people in high positions in business are very blunt and even abusive to others. Secondly, I was a Democrat for years and years but am now an Independent because the Democrat party left me with their radical policies, I didn't leave them. For those talking about Biden being moderate, anyone remember who all raised their hands on the debate stage about whether we should provide free health care to all illegal immigrants? Yep, they all did, including Biden and that that is about the most liberal radical position any American politician should take. Also "nice" Joe said he would like to take the President of the US out behind the gym and beat his ass. The selective memory here of some absolutely astounds me.

Dow down a cool thou earlier. Maybe can rebound into the close again. Lots of time left on the clock.

First off, he (Trump) is not a politician and is a businessman. I wish he would lay off twitter and be more circumspect but having owned several businesses I can tell you a lot of people in high positions in business are very blunt and even abusive to others. Secondly, I was a Democrat for years and years but am now an Independent because the Democrat party left me with their radical policies, I didn't leave them. For those talking about Biden being moderate, anyone remember who all raised their hands on the debate stage about whether we should provide free health care to all illegal immigrants? Yep, they all did, including Biden and that that is about the most liberal radical position any American politician should take. Also "nice" Joe said he would like to take the President of the US out behind the gym and beat his ass. The selective memory here of some absolutely astounds me.
Seem to have forgotten all those trump statements and his name calling.

She’s brave. We all know what happens when folks get close to taking down the Clintons.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I wont be voting for Biden in Nov.....though I did vote for him in the primary as I do not want to risk the chance of having President Bernie.

Seem to have forgotten all those trump statements and his name calling.
From the first sentence in my post "I wish he would lay off twitter and be more circumspect" so no I don't approve of all he says but I did explain why he may be that way. Hypocrisy is the property of the major news and cable outlets we see today where they report anything bad about Trump or Conservatives of any stripe but refuse to cover stuff the left does, that is as bad or much worse. The Antifa gang, project Veritas recordings, universities denying access to Conservative speakers on campus and many more egregious examples. Read the book 1984 with an open mind and you will realize it is more akin to the policies advocated by the left today, than the right. Winston Churchill once said " if you are not a liberal at age 20 you have no heart, if you are not conservative at age 40, you have no brain".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back