• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what I said....Trump has never and will never have a approval rating as high as Obama...

That sentence means Trump never has nor never will have a approval rating as high as Obama.....which is 67%.

If I said something like Trump will never at any point have a higher approval rating than Obama then you would be right with your chart.....that however is not what I said.
Realistically both started with a100% approval rating the first day because they could not be judged yet! ???. Having fun!

Seriously that is so weenie. I would venture to say Trump average approval Rating for all his years in office are higher than Obama’s. Average . Especially if he gets four more years. But holes mean nothing it’s how America is doing and overall America is better with trump than Obama. And that no one can argue because the economy has been roaring!

the chart he just posted shows Obama has maintained a high approval rating in general over the first three years. Obama’s just got better as time went on. And lol, Trump was handed a roaring economy. I give him credit for continuing it but the economy was strong when trump took over.

Literally higher approval rating that Trump for 34 out of 37 months.
Per news sources who poll who they want to. No one can say they don’t call the people they know will vote Democrat every single time. Most Democrats will never ever vote for a Republican as I stated earlier. It would be interesting to see a poll on how many Democrats have voted for a Republican and how many Republicans have voted for a Democrat.

the chart he just posted shows Obama has maintained a high approval rating in general over the first three years. Obama’s just got better as time went on. And lol, Trump was handed a roaring economy. I give him credit for continuing it but the economy was strong when trump took over.
Ok. Obama was the best. If it was Satan as a Democrat and president. I have no doubts the news networks would make him the best president ever. No matter what Democrat is in office. The news outlets kiss their butts.

Ok. Obama was the best. If it was Satan as a Democrat and president. I have no doubts the news networks would make him the best president ever. No matter what Democrat is in office. The news outlets kiss their butts.

this is a joke right? Do you really believe this?

Tolerance? Nope..

607b2cc338eb8fa1e22ca13e68b0ca91.jpg
Ole spike lee. He’s not racist.

where? and what is "strong"?

obama was handed an economy that was tanking into the “Great Recession” from bush. He pulled us out of that mess and some. I could post a chart but I don’t need to. The economy was on the upswing when it was handed to Trumphole.

You also have ABC,NBC,CBS, NY Times, Wash Post........ my fingers would break before I finished typing this list

ABC, CBS are not left wing sources. The Washington post is but if we are talking newspapers and internet sites we could play this game all day. The mainstream media is not biased look at the chart I posted above.

ABC, CBS are not left wing sources. The Washington post is but if we are talking newspapers and internet sites we could play this game all day. The mainstream media is not biased look at the chart I posted above.
We can just agree to disagree
all good

The number of pro obama stories during his 1st term vs the number of pro trump stories by the main stream media would suggest otherwise

obama was handed an economy that was tanking into the “Great Recession” from bush. He pulled us out of that mess and some. I could post a chart but I don’t need to. The economy was on the upswing when it was handed to Trumphole.

So that was Bushs fault? You forget about 9/11 and the real estate collapse? Not his fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back