• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the first sentence in my post "I wish he would lay off twitter and be more circumspect" so no I don't approve of all he says but I did explain why he may be that way. Hypocrisy is the property of the major news and cable outlets we see today where they report anything bad about Trump or Conservatives of any stripe but refuse to cover stuff the left does, that is as bad or much worse. The Antifa gang, project Veritas recordings, universities denying access to Conservative speakers on campus and many more egregious examples. Read the book 1984 with an open mind and you will realize it is more akin to the policies advocated by the left today, than the right. Winston Churchill once said " if you are not a liberal at age 20 you have no heart, if you are not conservative at age 40, you have no brain".
More than twitter.

While there certainly are those out there who will attack Biden on health/appearance issues (it happens every cycle, both sides) @NCSNOW comment was nowhere near an attack. It certainly seemed very sincere to me and yet you go on the offensive with "this post is terrible", I mean if you want to counter his comments, fine, do so without sounding so condescending.
I have to agree this is becoming less of a political thread and more of an "Attack the opposite party's people and members" thread. Everyone should back up a bit and try and come back to a more friendly civil discussion. All I see in this thread is "Trump is an idiot and so are the Republicans" and "Joe Biden has no memory". I get that's the easiest thing to say but there's been enough of that here.
A Preview of the Next Democrat Debate Stage ...

View attachment 36865

ageism for sure. Either people are going to dispute the issues or it’s going to be nasty. doesn’t seem like this is getting called out like my posts did.

Sometimes I'm described as a....
7d954c4239ead24abb346f833687ae6c.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

His post didn't come across as condescending to another poster, there is a difference

“this is a terrible post” isn’t condescending. The impression I got was the mods want a more peaceful discourse. It doesn’t seem the concern is on both side of the argument.

back on topic

trump is a liar bigly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back