• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need a bit more evidence.

Did you read the article? Especially this part I bolded....seems Parscale confirmed he was paying them and he could do so however he wanted.....

They were unsure when the payments began but say they are being made by campaign manager Bradley Parscale through his company rather than directly by either the campaign or the party in order to avoid public reporting requirements.

“I can pay them however I want to pay them,” Parscale told HuffPost on Friday, but then declined to comment any further.

Bought this T-shirt 5 or 6 years ago. Still one of my favorites.

View attachment 39746

Reagan would never stand a chance at winning the GOP nomination if he ran today.....Reagan was THE ideal Republican president he had the perfect balance of grit and humility and understood that you need to compromise on most things to get forward progression versus stagnation of policies.....

It is appalling, and that is trying to be nice. That people are protesting with guns and in masses, because they feel their rights are being "infringed" on. We have thousands of people heading to the beach and exposing each other to this virus, so they can go bathe in the sun. We need to track these fools and refuse them medical care. Why should nurses and doctors have to continue to die because of the blissful ignorance of dumb American's? Sorry if that's harsh. But our healthcare workers deserve better!

It is appalling, and that is trying to be nice. That people are protesting with guns and in masses, because they feel their rights are being "infringed" on. We have thousands of people heading to the beach and exposing each other to this virus, so they can go bathe in the sun. We need to track these fools and refuse them medical care. Why should nurses and doctors have to continue to die because of the blissful ignorance of dumb American's? Sorry if that's harsh. But our healthcare workers deserve better!
Those protesting with loaded weapons are literally terrorists. How can one take that as anything other than a threat?

Those protesting with loaded weapons are literally terrorists. How can one take that as anything other than a threat?

Because when you follow a cult you begin to lose sight of reality and live in your own little bubble. It's frightening. I'm so grateful to live in NC right now. Cooper has done an excellent job thus far, and because of him, I feel a helluva lot safer here than I might in other states.

not trying to be a smart ass but isn’t that what they signed up for? Helping people who are sick?

like I get the respect but they are just doing their jobs. They shouldn’t have become doctors and nurses if they didn’t want to do that job in a pandemic which was always possible.

Ryan honestly you need to calm down. Are you going to live in fear and stay home for the next 6 months to year. This virus is going nowhere. I don’t mean to sound mean just asking please don’t turn into to someone who is a snitch on everyone.

Maybe as their constitutional right?

How are they threatening anyone? They are more peaceful than alot of other protest that end up in violence.
You damn well know that is threatening. Its an implied "do what we want or we will shoot you." It is their constitutional right to own the forearms, not brandish them in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back