• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do it! Need to buy everything you can before hyperinflation hits!

You know the end is near when you start seeing stuff like this.
Sure why not. ???. Sheesh this govt. has lost its mind. Sure everyone will be able to afford bread at $12 and milk at $20. Hyperinflation will be least of our worries.

Same here.
I'm assuming it means that they haven't reviewed your eligibility yet. You'd think it would be automated, but with the way government works, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they have a literal hamster on a wheel somewhere and can't figure out how to get it to run.

I'm assuming it means that they haven't reviewed your eligibility yet. You'd think it would be automated, but with the way government works, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they have a literal hamster on a wheel somewhere and can't figure out how to get it to run.
On SS, they know exactly what I make.

You can't work with Trump, just not possible. His ego is too massive and doesn't listen to his knowledgeable advisers.

LOL
He assembled the dream team in dealing with this crisis. And all state how well he heeds their advice input. Biggest gift he has is surounding himself with folks who know their stuff and getting input.

Probably 1 guy going social by social and then keying the info into Quickbooks

I'm not surprised how many of you fell for this today. You know who you are. #fakenews.

“Economic Impact Payment checks are scheduled to go out on time and exactly as planned — there is absolutely no delay whatsoever,” a Treasury Department spokesperson said in a statement. “In fact, we expect the first checks to be in the mail early next week which is well in advance of when the first checks went out in 2008 and well in advance of initial estimates.”

I'm not surprised how many of you fell for this today. You know who you are. #fakenews.

“Economic Impact Payment checks are scheduled to go out on time and exactly as planned — there is absolutely no delay whatsoever,” a Treasury Department spokesperson said in a statement. “In fact, we expect the first checks to be in the mail early next week which is well in advance of when the first checks went out in 2008 and well in advance of initial estimates.”

What a waste.

Delayed or not, its still gross.

Delayed or not, its still gross.

Wow, no to whoever called that fake news is wrong. Trump wanted his signature on the checks and the Treasury Department fought back. If that wouldn't have happened, this story would have come to fruition.

According to the website my eligibility could not be determined for the stimulus check. Wtf

Mine says Payment Status Not Available. Maybe since I moved since my 2018 tax returns and just filed my 2019 file return yesterday. Who knows...

Mine says Payment Status Not Available. Maybe since I moved since my 2018 tax returns and just filed my 2019 file return yesterday. Who knows...

I think a lot of people have received the same message, including me. You'd think they would've had this figured a way to avoid this kinda crap, but I guess not. And since the IRS only updates the site once a day, we will have to wait until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back