• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stimulus check was spent in 5 mins. What’s the latest for round 2? I need corona to stick awhile longer. Any chances for a round 3 stimulus?

There are studies that have shown in places they've increased the minimum wage to $15 that there were no adverse effects on employment weeks worked and hours worked. It was a positive effect that reduced household and child poverty in those areas.
You want have to worry about raising MW to 15 per hour if you get unemployment back down to what it was 4 weeks ago. Sheetz here was hiring at 16 bucks per hour. We start off hourly here at work 18 per hour. They dont even have hs diploma, job skill. some dint even speak english. Puerto Rico descent.

According to the website my eligibility could not be determined for the stimulus check. Wtf

They literally took money out of my account 2 months ago for 2019 taxes and they didn't have my info on file.

According to the website my eligibility could not be determined for the stimulus check. Wtf
Check on mine. Havent seen and I owe em a few hundred. Been waiting for it to drop so I could annie up lol.

Maybe the government could reimburse those who paid their student debt by half for a limited time? I don’t believe dems should be asking for a 100% handout.

Hey @Rain Cold here is the answer to your earlier questions:

Here's a part I like. Finally something for college students who are claimed but still need money to survive.

The Emergency Money for the People Act also expands the program to millions more Americans who were excluded from the CARES cash rebates – such as college students and adults with disabilities who are still claimed as a dependent. The individual will receive the payment and their parent or guardian will receive the dependent credit.

Thanks but not quiet what I was looking for. Looking for what republican are proposing since they are mostly in charge.
The Democrats control the house; so as we saw before, they have great influence in whatever goes to the President's desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back