• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your telling me Dollar tree dollar general and family Dollar can afford to pay $15hr? There’s a lot of businesses that can’t afford to pay that and will tank if the minimum wage was $15. Companies would like flee to Mexico or China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just told you that they have done studies that showed that none of the things you claim happened at all. It improved things in the areas it has been implemented in.

I just told you that they have done studies that showed that none of the things you claim happened at all. It improved things in the areas it has been implemented in.

I no what you said but I bet cost of living went up. To reflect the higher wage

Hardly. Sorry you're so blindly in love with the guy that you can't see it.
it's always liberals and anti Trump people that loose their mind on here and in general and try to belittle others with all if their "wisdom". You never see a conservative spaz out towards anyone first. That tells me all I need to know. Sheep.

it's always liberals and anti Trump people that loose their mind on here and in general and try to belittle others with all if their "wisdom". You never see a conservative spaz out towards anyone first. That tells me all I need to know. Sheep.
Seriously? LOL says the guy that blindly follows anything Trump apparently tells him and believes he is working for him and not special interests when there is mountains of evidence to the contrary every day.

Seriously? LOL says the guy that blindly follows anything Trump apparently tells him and believes he is working for him and not special interests when there is mountains of evidence to the contrary every day.
So totally wrong. So wrong. I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

It's this partisanship that makes me sick and worried for America. If you want America to heal, work with your enemy instead of fight fire with fire. Otherwise we'll be in a civil war in a few decades.

It's this partisanship that makes me sick and worried for America. If you want America to heal, work with your enemy instead of fight fire with fire. Otherwise we'll be in a civil war in a few decades.
I'm sorry if I was not on point enough but I was mainly talking about the Liberals that lose their mind and go off on everybody.

You can’t work with Pelosi shummer and schiff just not possible. They refuse to put hate aside!

You can't work with Trump, just not possible. His ego is too massive and doesn't listen to his knowledgeable advisers.

That statement is why all we can do is agree to disagree

You can’t work with Pelosi shummer and schiff just not possible. They refuse to put hate aside!

Republicans are just as guilty. No party is immune. There's hate on both sides. It spreads among the citizens with rhetoric like Trump's. Trump has ruined our nation's people and turned them against one another more. Obama had it start when he was in office with groups like BLM and Antifa rising up under his time blind to reality only listening to what they wanted and straying from any reasonable purpose. Now we have people who do nothing but support Trump blindly and attack those who refuse to listen. While they aren't starting riots in the streets as much, they're belittling those with opposing opinions.

Of course your wrong. Until Pelosi shummer and schiff is out. There no use in republican working with Democrats. It’s those 3 that’s the issue

I'm not standing up for those 3, because they are part of the problem, but you can't single them out and not single out people like McConnell, McCarthy, Graham, Shelby, and the two Senators I'm ashamed represent my state, Loeffler and Perdue.

I'm not standing up for those 3, because they are part of the problem, but you can't single them out and not single out people like McConnell, McCarthy, Graham, Shelby, and the two Senators I'm ashamed represent my state, Loeffler and Perdue.

Personally I like Graham but term limits would fix this entire debacle

Personally I like Graham but term limits would fix this entire debacle

See, now I agree with you. I brought this up a few weeks ago, but I feel Senators should have 4 year terms and be term limited after 8 years, like the president. House can stay 2 years and term limit after 6.

See, now I agree with you. I brought this up a few weeks ago, but I feel Senators should have 4 year terms and be term limited after 8 years, like the president. House can stay 2 years and term limit after 6.

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back