• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Donald Trump for my money I really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He dismantled the mandate thank god. But reason he hasn’t done more is because of Nancy pelosi and Congress. Even before Democrats won the majority in Congress. Congress and senate couldn’t agree on a plan so there’s nothing else that could be done on healthcare

The GOP had a decade to come up with any kind of plan and they failed. They had a majority in both chambers and still nothing. They only use it as a politically convenient topic. If they worked on actually fixing it, then they wouldn't have that as an issue to run on. But sure, lets blame Democrats instead of the real problem.

Because those ceos and business owners then turn around and hire new employees. Why do you think unemployment was at a record low before the pandemic?

No they don't. They use the money to buyback stocks or put more money in their pockets at the expense of their employees which they tell to do more with less.

I’m thankful to have a job. And while $15hr sounds good. I know there will be very few jobs available. Because they won’t be able to afford to hire people.

There are studies that have shown in places they've increased the minimum wage to $15 that there were no adverse effects on employment weeks worked and hours worked. It was a positive effect that reduced household and child poverty in those areas.

Thank me or your neighbor, not the president. How ignorant can people be.

Without the bill being passed which took congress senate. And Donald Trumps signature. Know one would have this money so I Thank all involved

Without the bill being passed which took congress senate. And Donald Trumps signature. Know one would have this money so I Thank all involved

Glad that its helping you. Some of these people are just miserable with no regard for others' situations

There are studies that have shown in places they've increased the minimum wage to $15 that there were no adverse effects on employment weeks worked and hours worked. It was a positive effect that reduced household and child poverty in those areas.

So your telling me Dollar tree dollar general and family Dollar can afford to pay $15hr? There’s a lot of businesses that can’t afford to pay that and will tank if the minimum wage was $15. Companies would like flee to Mexico or China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back