• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A convention to propose amendments to the United States Constitution, also called an Article V Convention or amendments convention, called for by two-thirds (currently 34) of the state legislatures, is one of two processes authorized by Article Five of the United States Constitution whereby the United States Constitution may be altered.

I think it’s great that way the people that hate Trump. And receive a paper check has no choice but to cash a check with his name on it That’s brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let’s not make this worse than it is. I vote for him but seriously just get the money to the families. Either way if he loses in November it’s going to be a joke. Next president will be hated no matter what they do. Higher taxes and hyperinflation means the next president is done after 4 years.

Let’s not make this worse than it is. I vote for him but seriously just get the money to the families. Either way if he loses in November it’s going to be a joke. Next president will be hated no matter what they do. Higher taxes and hyperinflation means the next president is done after 4 years.

If Joe Biden wins in 2020 he will screw up so badly. I think we get Nikki Haley in 2024. Biden can’t even speak in a way you can understand him. How does anyone think he can run a country?

Glad my check is getting direct deposited. Thank you Nancy Pelosi and chuck Schumer.
Funny but awesome it is. If you lived in Pelosi part of country you would be homeless. She has one of highest homelessness percentage in US. She’s working hard for the people. ??. In all seriousness ALL the politicians think of themselves. Look at their lifestyles and perks they get. Plus voting themselves raises. Trump is ridiculous to put his name on the checks but remember those two added a 25% raise to the first stimulus that was shot down. All of them are criminals. No taking sides just stating the facts.

If Joe Biden wins in 2020 he will screw up so badly. I think we get Nikki Haley in 2024. Biden can’t even speak in a way you can understand him. How does anyone think he can run a country?

His vp will be president with in first 2 years.

Trump is about Trump. He’s not in this for you. This is all about him. Exhibit 5,000:

Its disgusting...….this cant really be true right.....he is such a needy jackass...

Ugh it is....

Late Monday evening, the U.S. Treasury Department ordered the Internal Revenue Service to print President Donald Trump's name on the stimulus checks it is sending to millions of Americans nationwide, reports The Washington Post.

The Treasury Department's order could cause the checks to be delayed by several days or longer, senior agency officials told the publication.

Joe Biden then Amy K or Stacey Abrams. The right wing tears will be delicious

The only tears from me will be. All the dead babies killed by the murdering left wing. Breaks my heart that most Democrats believe it’s ok to kill innocent babies. I do not give a crap about pro choice. I baby does not deserve to die because a woman decided to have unprotected sex!

The only tears from me will be. All the dead babies killed by the murdering left wing. Breaks my heart that most Democrats believe it’s ok to kill innocent babies. I do not give a crap about pro choice. I baby does not deserve to die because a woman decided to have unprotected sex!

Not taking sides but gonna play Devils advocate. We have a President that is Republican. Lots of politicians that are Republicans. Same with Democrats politicians. Also we have pastors all over. I am a Christian but yet we throw stones at Democrats for not saving babies? Which side is saving babies? Actually we all are guilty of not saving babies. Including me. Bottom line if we all believe it’s wrong then is it not time to do something about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back