• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, here’s a different take from Fox News fwiw: any thoughts?

“Parnas, in rare interview, undermines House Dems' claims that Trump team surveilled Ukraine ambassador”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...trump-yovanovitch-ukraine-house-democrats.amp

LOL that's about a good a turd polishing as you will ever see....

Parnas does say that Hyde is a drunk idiot who liked to make crazy txt and that all those txt where Hyde is saying the crazy stuff about the Amb are just that...,crazy guy making crazy txt....that's why he never really engages him back as he knows Hyde is full of ----.

Fox flat out ignores the other 99% of the interview where Parnas destroys the Trump admin.....

Last edited:
If you brought Reagan back from the dead and put him in Trump's place I'm pretty sure that 50% of the country would want him removed from office just because. The process, which changes as the wind blows was an absolute joke so I don't blame him for questioning it especially after dealing with the Democrats BS since Day 1 of his election

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/donald-trump-ronald-reagan-213288

For the record, Reagon couldn't stand Trump. Trump couldn't stand Reagon either.

Parnas really did a number on the entire Trump admin, I mean even if only half ofwhat Parnas said tonight was true it would be huge, basically Parnas drove a big ole bus and ran them all over.....he took what everyone suspected and tied it all together with a neat little bow. There is so much here all of it shows how corrupt and twisted this entire thing was. There is no way to defend it other than willful ignorance, though there will be plenty of it from the GOP and Trumpers.

The text messages and voicemails being released show exactly how this all went down, the irony is that Trump and friends like to pretend they are draining the swamp but this is some of the most corrupt behavior ever by a presidential administration. Its time for the GOP leadership andvoters to wake the hell up and do the right thing here.

Is this the hammer thats supposed to fall? I know Im gonna do the right thing here. Im voting for him again in 2020 with millions of other Americans who aren't emotionalbasket cases!

Wholeheartedly agree. McConnell and Graham have been enabling this behavior from a RINO. He was a Dem his entire life until it suited him. He’s not Pro 2A like some say. He enacted the bump stock ban (going to be overturned by court decision most likely). How about this lovely quote? “I like taking the guns early... to go to court would have taken a long time... take the guns first, go through due process second," Trump said.

This man literally said F*CK the Second and Fourth amendments. He has made America a joke on the world stage. He is a narcissist that needs constant reassuring. He’s a liar that has told 15,000 plus lies (on record) and his tweets from the Obama presidency where he criticized President Obama have come back to bite him in the ass. He tweets things that Obama shouldn’t have done, yet he turns around and does the same things he complained about. He tweeted about things that a real President should do, but now that he’s President, he doesn’t do those things.

He’s a recalcitrant child and if you don’t agree with him, he gets rid of you. He wants nothing but yes men around him. Say what you will about George W. Bush, but at least he surrounded himself with differing points of view and smart people. He said the one thing about being a successful President is hiring people smarter than you are. He may have not been the brightest crayon in the box (according to some people) but at least he was Presidential. Just like President Obama, President Clinton, President GHW Bush, President Reagan...

I am as pro 2A as it gets and no citizen needs a bump stock. Hell I can't count on 5 fingers I went full auto in combat.

Now is he presidential? What does that even mean? Based on the past several administrations that means you give great speeches andvfill out NCAA brackets

I am as pro 2A as it gets and no citizen needs a bump stock. Hell I can't count on 5 fingers I went full auto in combat.

Now is he presidential? What does that even mean? Based on the past several administrations that means you give great speeches andvfill out NCAA brackets

And that’s where your line is drawn. All it takes is one ban. First it’s bump stocks, then it’s suppressors, then high capacity magazines, then pistol braces etc. Where does it end?

Is this the hammer thats supposed to fall? I know Im gonna do the right thing here. Im voting for him again in 2020 with millions of other Americans who aren't emotionalbasket cases!

LOL its not me being a emotional basket case its the President of the USA running one of if not the most corrupt White House ever....the GOP has no spine, its kinda funny but mostly just sad that so many people are willing to put party before country....I am guessing Trump really could kill some innocent person in cold blood on 5th Ave and millions of Americans who arent "emotional basket cases" would still vote for him.

And that’s where your line is drawn. All it takes is one ban. First it’s bump stocks, then it’s suppressors, then high capacity magazines, then pistol braces etc. Where does it end?

Yeah I know all about that line in the sand. You don't need a bump stock. It serves zero purpose and to be honest you don't really need a suppressor. You will find that the very large majority of military (prior service or active duty) and LEO's accordingly have zero problems with a ban on bump stocks and we are as Pro 2A as you get. There can be sensible regulations that have nothing to do with "gun control"

Yeah I know all about that line in the sand. You don't need a bump stock. It serves zero purpose and to be honest you don't really need a suppressor. You will find that the very large majority of military (prior service or active duty) and LEO's accordingly have zero problems with a ban on bump stocks and we are as Pro 2A as you get. There can be sensible regulations that have nothing to do with "gun control"
Yep. There's always a line in the sand, with everything. Just because one thing gets banned doesn't mean everything is gonna. Mental illness is much more of a problem than guns anyway, and it's the part of the equation that either doesn't get mentioned or is only a footnote. Guns are the big, emotional elephant in the room that is so easy to get people wound up about.

LOL its not me being a emotional basket case its the President of the USA running one of if not the most corrupt White House ever....the GOP has no spine, its kinda funny but mostly just sad that so many people are willing to put party before country....I am guessing Trump really could kill some innocent person in cold blood on 5th Ave and millions of Americans who arent "emotional basket cases" would still vote for him.

Party before country eh? That is truly original. Is that the slogan for your anti Trump movement? We are just out here living our best lives sir because we have grown tired of worrying over politics. We are perfectly content with Trump's means and methods (for the most part). I get that it pisses you off but you would do well to back away from suggesting that Trump supporters don't have a spine and are putting party before country.

Parnas really did a number on the entire Trump admin, I mean even if only half ofwhat Parnas said tonight was true it would be huge, basically Parnas drove a big ole bus and ran them all over.....he took what everyone suspected and tied it all together with a neat little bow. There is so much here all of it shows how corrupt and twisted this entire thing was. There is no way to defend it other than willful ignorance, though there will be plenty of it from the GOP and Trumpers.

The text messages and voicemails being released show exactly how this all went down, the irony is that Trump and friends like to pretend they are draining the swamp but this is some of the most corrupt behavior ever by a presidential administration. Its time for the GOP leadership andvoters to wake the hell up and do the right thing here.
So are you saying that Parnas and his info is what should end Trump? Is this about Trump supposedly having a big scheme to get rid of Yovo? In the real world, nobody knows or cares about Parnas. If by chance the fake sky is falling news could make people look at Parnas, then they would discount because he's sketchy and wishy washy anyway. Hasn't he been indicted himsef? If I were to go out on the streets (or even friends) and ask people what they think of Parnas or Yovo, they would say who??? Nobody cares. One last ditch by dems but nobody cares...Just sayin..My hubby just showed a Jeopardy clip and the contestants didn't even know Adam Schiff..Gotta look more into that because that is hard to believe.. Hell, I would be stunned if I asked people about the Bidens and they even care.

None of this is going to end well for the real corrupt (illegal spying, blackmail and Treason). Mafia government behavior. We know our government is and has been crooked, this is all just to keep people from knowing, exposing and anything being done about it.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you are speaking about the guy threatening to burn down Milwaukee?

If it's real then sure he needs to be held responsible.

Then the question becomes did Bernie tell him to burn down Mikwaukee?

Yes but he threatened a lot more than that. Part 2 is ridiculous and Project Veritas is on the up and up. What you see is real. Don't forget Obama was going all over the place a while back warning people they can't believe videos that will come. Hillary too. Tip of the iceberg...

He is being held responsible but said there are more just like him.

I doubt Bernie told him to say cities will burn and people that can't be reeducated would have to be killed, camps etc. and stuff but he is not going to get a pass. Replace Bernie with Trump and think of how the left would be reacting. Bernie's doctoring is dangerous and his past is interesting. We will see what happens and what he knew and didn't know. One thing I think is Bernie is done. If not by this, the dem machine is going to take him out AGAIN. Kinda feel sorry for him sometimes but it's his own fault. He's like a Democrat and Republican sammich right now. LOL

Party before country eh? That is truly original. Is that the slogan for your anti Trump movement? We are just out here living our best lives sir because we have grown tired of worrying over politics. We are perfectly content with Trump's means and methods (for the most part). I get that it pisses you off but you would do well to back away from suggesting that Trump supporters don't have a spine and are putting party before country.

Just calling it the way I see it, if this same exact thing was playing out only it was Obama in office instead of Trump the roles would be reversed, you would be demanding justice and Obama to be removed and the lib's would be protecting the illegal actions......so its not just the GOP that has no spine its pretty much all partisan's on both side, they only care if it helps them or hurts the other side. Its really disheartening to see so many people turn a blind eye to doing the right thing....go read all the txt exchanges Parnas has with so many people in the Trump admin and see the level of corruption for yourself.....you wont though its easier to ignore all this stuff and tell people like me we are over reacting that way.

You don’t get to arbitrarily decide what people do or don’t need. I personally like my suppressors. It makes my .22 rifle very quiet. I also have one for a 9mm. So you just go ahead and lick boots. I’ll stick to trying to keep my rights, thank you very much.

Just calling it the way I see it, if this same exact thing was playing out only it was Obama in office instead of Trump the roles would be reversed, you would be demanding justice and Obama to be removed and the lib's would be protecting the illegal actions......so its not just the GOP that has no spine its pretty much all partisan's on both side, they only care if it helps them or hurts the other side. Its really disheartening to see so many people turn a blind eye to doing the right thing....go read all the txt exchanges Parnas has with so many people in the Trump admin and see the level of corruption for yourself.....you wont though its easier to ignore all this stuff and tell people like me we are over reacting that way.

None of this Ukraine nonsense affects you in any way, shape or form unless you just allow it to. That phone call didn't alter your life. It's politics in case you haven't figured that out. I get the corruption thing. I wish the world was perfect too man and that everybody did the right thing all the time but they don't. That's life......

Now the efforts that have been made to take down Trump (Like him or not)? That is what should scare the hell out of you

I don’t vote party lines. I vote who I think best serves the needs of the country (as most people do). I have voted Democrat, Republican, and Libertarian the last four presidential elections. Bush, Obama, Obama, Weld.

I agree that if President Obama was doing this the GOP would be screaming about collusion and quid pro quo. Hell, they impeached Clinton over lying about a blowjob. I didn’t have a problem with that because he lied under oath. The President should be held to a higher standard.

Trump is a joke and has made America the butt of jokes due to his behavior. The only reason he was elected was because Hillary Clinton was just as bad a choice as he was.

I don’t vote party lines. I vote who I think best serves the needs of the country (as most people do). I have voted Democrat, Republican, and Libertarian the last four presidential elections. Bush, Obama, Obama, Weld.

I agree that if President Obama was doing this the GOP would be screaming about collusion and quid pro quo. Hell, they impeached Clinton over lying about a blowjob. I didn’t have a problem with that because he lied under oath. The President should be held to a higher standard.

Trump is a joke and has made America the butt of jokes due to his behavior. The only reason he was elected was because Hillary Clinton was just as bad a choice as he was.

Interesting tidbit. So during the Clinton impeachment one of the prosecutors for Newt was a the guy who held Schiffs seat. The district was so mad about the the Clinton impeachment they voted Schiff into office. So Schiff is in Congress because of the Clinton impeachment.

Yes but he threatened a lot more than that. Part 2 is ridiculous and Project Veritas is on the up and up. What you see is real. Don't forget Obama was going all over the place a while back warning people they can't believe videos that will come. Hillary too. Tip of the iceberg...

He is being held responsible but said there are more just like him.

I doubt Bernie told him to say cities will burn and people that can't be reeducated would have to be killed, camps etc. and stuff but he is not going to get a pass. Replace Bernie with Trump and think of how the left would be reacting. Bernie's doctoring is dangerous and his past is interesting. We will see what happens and what he knew and didn't know. One thing I think is Bernie is done. If not by this, the dem machine is going to take him out AGAIN. Kinda feel sorry for him sometimes but it's his own fault. He's like a Democrat and Republican sammich right now. LOL

O'Keefe has credibility issues whether you like it or not. There are crazy people supporting every candidate and that's nothing new.

For the record, here’s a different take from Fox News fwiw: any thoughts?

“Parnas, in rare interview, undermines House Dems' claims that Trump team surveilled Ukraine ambassador”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...trump-yovanovitch-ukraine-house-democrats.amp
What is interesting is the surveillance part too. What if it's true but by the way of the other side's spying? Lot's of people got spied upon that were not the direct focus. It's been said by Q and others that the spying went both ways and FISA goes both ways...Just an interesting take. We do know that millions of Americans were spied on and the Hammer system for foreign stuff was used on Trump and Americans. Even before Trump and I think that is the real seriousness to exposed in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back