• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Regarding the whole notion of conspiracy theories, we have a political climate now where common sense is considered a conspiracy theory.

The more we are told things by politicians and the media that turn out over time to be lies, the more we should doubt what they say. That's natural. Unfortunately, doubting the official narrative gets you labeled as a right wing lunatic conspiracy theorist. This is wrong. And I'm glad people are finally starting to observe that it is wrong. And I'm glad some of the lies have become so obvious that more people now have no choice but to acknowledge it.
The problem is when the truth still gets labeled lies.

For those conspiracy minded that think this kid was acting as a patsy for a higher level government backed hit I have to ask.

Why so sloppy? If they wanted trump.dead and they had the power to make this happen those deep state actors would have a hundred different ways to get him with far less chance of failure. This entire thing is so amateurish its ridiculous.

I'd like to see a speech where he is calling for violence against his political enemies. There are lots of soundbites taken out of context that people seem to believe, for some reason, like the bloodbath comment.
Trump, who is without a doubt a narcissist has been nothing but grateful since this. The way he has conducted himself is what we all want to see because he is going to be the next president. Thursday night could be one of the most monumental events in a very long time if he is sincere in his thoughts. This week will be historical because the ss director will be called in over her own failures.

I'd like to see a speech where he is calling for violence against his political enemies. There are lots of soundbites taken out of context that people seem to believe, for some reason, like the bloodbath comment.
The issue is that some people do take hyperbole seriously. There are so many rabbit holes to get sucked into that may or may not be influenced by foreign actors. I would be willing to bet Trump regrets past comments aimed at stirring up his far right supporters.

Most of our political leaders recognize this and I believe are very careful with what they say. Some are not. I’m not a Republican and consider myself around or somewhat to the left of what I believe to be the political center and can’t help but be impressed with the tone and word choice of the current House Speaker. I don’t agree with all of his positions but it’s such a change from my own Congressman who makes some incredibly ignorant and inflammatory comments on a monthly basis.

I don't know, what?
It sure wasn't condemnation. It was "well the people are mad".......what did Don Jr post after the Paul Pelosi attack? A mocking tweet of a picture of underwear and a hammer saying he knew what he was gonna wear for Halloween. The trumps have no intention of toning anything down.

Trump, who is without a doubt a narcissist has been nothing but grateful since this. The way he has conducted himself is what we all want to see because he is going to be the next president. Thursday night could be one of the most monumental events in a very long time if he is sincere in his thoughts. This week will be historical because the ss director will be called in over her own failures.
yes. Sir. Agree SEMPER FI

For those conspiracy minded that think this kid was acting as a patsy for a higher level government backed hit I have to ask.

Why so sloppy? If they wanted trump.dead and they had the power to make this happen those deep state actors would have a hundred different ways to get him with far less chance of failure. This entire thing is so amateurish its ridiculous.
Dude.....If you want a hit job and don't want people to think its is professional you find a dope to do it. They got this idiot more than close enough, in fact it was embarassing how close he was. It doesnt have to be the FBI or CIA behind it. There is so much corruption surrounding our government it could come from anywhere. Do you think the secret service guys on that roof and on the ground are just that incompetent? The answer is NO even with DEI hires. The fact that there wasnt even security on that roof is mind boggling even to those who have no clue what this security process is

It sure wasn't condemnation. It was "well the people are mad".......what did Don Jr post after the Paul Pelosi attack? A mocking tweet of a picture of underwear and a hammer saying he knew what he was gonna wear for Halloween. The trumps have no intention of toning anything down.
I’m going to split hairs and say he wasn’t an elected official or a member of the WH staff. Now Trump’s comments about Pelosi were of a nature that should be condemned from any sitting or prospective candidate.

I don't expect the secret service director to do anything bust stonewall and blow political smoke up our ass as has been par for the course with this incompetent administration. The person we most need to hear from is the man who took the kill shot because that shot was 8 shots too late on every day of the week in this situation. If a person or persons directed him to hold on the shot they better have a historical answer as to why. That sniper had better be allowed to speak. If he isn't I have my answer as to if this was a setup

Trump to anounce VP today.

From the NCSNOW news gathering info back channels
1721060204605.png

Also.....They better get RFK Jr a detail now and not one put together by a 5th grader. Biden is out the door I just don't want to see anybody killed over this frail old man that will be in a nursing home before midterms

The main question i have ,is the creating and promoting the enviroment conducive to allowing something like this to happen. The Bullseye Quotes and many others , then setting up the logistics for a 20 year old that lives in a town 40 miles away,to know a slanted roof,with a ladder even existed, only 130 yds away, with zero security at the access point to this perfect location to take a kill shot.
Then today a govt with the top hacking experts in the world, cant access his phone. Learned a lot from "follow the (Politcal) science^ and Russia Collusion,just to name a few.

I'm not going to get into a back and forth on Trump's rhetoric. 99% of what gets said about what he said is exaggerated, spun, misconstrued, or flat out false. So much of this is blatantly obvious by now. The "some are good people", the "bloodbath", the one where he was supposedly calling all immigrants rapists and murderers, the "losers and suckers", etc. Add in all the other things that turned out to be lies about Trump and how we watch case after case get dismissed and overturned. He's not perfect, by any stretch. And I take a lot of issues with his morality. But from an objective view, most of the things the left say about him are not true. Anyway, I could go on and on and on. But we all know what we know by now.

In the mainstream, most of the big acts of violence are from the left, and most of the calls for and/or insinuations of violence are from the left. It's why the left are usually the ones in society, when you have a political discussion, who get angry, shout, talk over you, cut you off, threaten you, etc. They have been given cover to behave that way. There are exceptions to that rule, but the tilt toward open aggression is definitely toward the left, by a good margin. You see it everywhere, every day. It's indisputable.

You can have the last word if you want. I don't want to argue about it. I know what I see every day. And I know what the left tries to tell me every day. And most of it goes against basic common sense and logic.

The main question i have ,is the creating and promoting the enviroment conducive to allowing something like this to happen. The Bullseye Quotes and many others , then setting up the logistics for a 20 year old that lives in a town 40 miles away,to know a slanted roof,with a ladder even existed, only 130 yds away, with zero security at the access point to this perfect location to take a kill shot.
Then today a govt with the top hacking experts in the world, cant access his phone. Learned a lot from "follow the (Politcal) science^ and Russia Collusion,just to name a few.
Republicans don't get to use "bullseye rhetoric" now after they entirely dismissed this when Palin had bullseye fliers and Gifford got shot. The left used the same argument you are now and the right entirely dismissed it. I remember

I'm not going to get into a back and forth on Trump's rhetoric. 99% of what gets said about what he said is exaggerated, spun, misconstrued, or flat out false. So much of this is blatantly obvious by now. The "some are good people", the "bloodbath", the one where he was supposedly calling all immigrants rapists and murderers, the "losers and suckers", etc. Add in all the other things that turned out to be lies about Trump and how we watch case after case get dismissed and overturned. He's not perfect, by any stretch. And I take a lot of issues with his morality. But from an objective view, most of the things the left say about him are not true. Anyway, I could go on and on and on. But we all know what we know by now.

In the mainstream, most of the big acts of violence are from the left, and most of the calls for and/or insinuations of violence are from the left. It's why the left are usually the ones in society, when you have a political discussion, who get angry, shout, talk over you, cut you off, threaten you, etc. They have been given cover to behave that way. There are exceptions to that rule, but the tilt toward open aggression is definitely toward the left, by a good margin. You see it everywhere, every day. It's indisputable.

You can have the last word if you want. I don't want to argue about it. I know what I see every day. And I know what the left tries to tell me every day. And most of it goes against basic common sense and logic.
I'll take that last word. It's a TV interview. Trumps own words which is the one thing the right seems to ignore the most. You can if you want go hear trumps own words.....which were not a condemnation but an excuse for that chant of kill pence.

To say the acts of violence are from the left is ludicrous. BOTH sides are becoming disgusting in this regards. The death threats and ideation of violence towards the other side is just sad to see and the right is just as guilty as the left.

Back