• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I don’t know whether a similar video has been posted. These witnesses who are just outside the venue are looking at the killer at first lying on and then crawling forward on the roof of that building. Then they warn the police. So fwiw (~1 minute long):

Last edited:
Good for this. Rubio was an original member of the gang of 8 when Obeyme begn setting up all his shennanigans. Rubio is an establishment hack and would not have been a good choice.
Gotta disagree here. I think he'd help win an election by bringing in more middle of the road and hispanic voters. Anyone calling him an establishment hack is already voting for Trump. It's the swing voters they need that determine national elections.

42 seconds? Be interested in hearing ,discovering if this is true and then my question is what where you waiting for. Greenlight? Then who gives green light, what where you waiting for?

1721068781417.png

More gas for the fire. Questions without answers. They will have hearing and response will be like always, i cant answer to an ongoing investigation. They will have some 6pm news highlight clips,soundbites and it will be forgotten,swept under rug like always. Then business as usual for the Deep State.

1721069053724.png

Here come the soros funded Moonbats. Glad no changes where made to security by SS for RNC convention.

1721069270166.png

Yes, it's the Seal Future Foundation. https://sealff.org/ The event I went to was one of the larger ones they do throughout the year and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Greatest group of guys on the planet.
That's awesome and I have done events with them in the past! Remarkable group and thank you for your contribution in any way. Another poster here donated to a seal organization that I am closely aligned with and I am so very thankful. I got the help I needed but so many don't because they don't get the resources. The guys that do these really enjoy it and I'm glad you got to experience it. If I ever completely come out of my shell I may set up something to meet some of you and do some shooting!

The thing that is telling in all of this is that political accusation after political accusation have almost all turned out to be lies and have emanated from the collusion of the media and the political establishment. The collusion has been well illustrated and the accusations have been proven false. Over and over again. It's the same with the criminal cases. In the end they will all be dismissed....not because of a rogue court but because the charges were concocted to begin with. The telling thing in all of this is that virtually NOBODY in power on either side in politics or in the media want him to win and be in power. The fact that he is still free illustrates that there is still, fortunately, a shred of virtue in our justice system.

If Trump really committed crimes, he would be easily convicted and sentenced to the maximum extent of the law. Nobody wants this guy around. There is zero doubt about that. The fact that that hasn't happened really ought to help wake a few people up.

I mean if it went to trial you are right Trump would easily be convicted in this case, thus the need for them to get a uber activist judge to way overstep her bounds and dismiss the case. Cannon has done every single thing she could up to this point to prevent this from going to trial, and now she has dropped the case knowing that the appeals process to the 11th circuit will take long enough to prevent any trial from happening before Nov.

The thing is the right leaning 11th circuit has already reversed Cannon twice...they will do so again here, this is a delay tactic as Cannon had taken it as far as she could so it was time to piss or get off the pot and so she just dismissed the case to further stall any trail. Her grounds for dismissal is that Smith is a unconstitutional appointment, and its all --------, if that is her belief why not dismiss this day 1....again its all about delaying a trial where Trump loses.

Folks just a couple of additional points about this thread. Since it's in public view let's make sure that links or articles aren't from less than reputable sources. Second if you are going to post something from x make sure it's not some sensational tweet that's engagement farming not facts. 3rd let's not go down the road of the other numerous iterations of this thread where it's emo posting and not in some ways factual, your point makes a lot more sense with facts.

Thanks.

Eta 2 final things. #1 this is a weather site not a political site but we do want to build a community for multiple things to be discussed but don't forget the reason you are here and carry things over. #2 since this is a weather site let's not get our feathers ruffled if your post gets deleted (this is what got the last version shut down). We as staff aren't going to try to "silence" one side or other but if something seems off or we simply don't want it on our site it's going to go

Folks just a couple of additional points about this thread. Since it's in public bus view let's make sure that links or articles aren't from less than reputable sources. Second if you are doing to post something from x make sure it's not some sensational tweet that's engagement farming not facts. 3rd let's not go down the road of the other numerous iterations of this thread where it's emo posting and not in some ways factual, your point makes a lot more sense with facts.

Thanks.
It's also better if you discuss the stuff you post and/or your POV with the other posters here. This "I'm just going to post a crap ton of links everyday and I'm out" method isn't helpful, fun for others, or conducive to keeping the thread alive. It's a discussion forum, after all, not a personal FB wall or something.

So, sinc
42 seconds? Be interested in hearing ,discovering if this is true and then my question is what where you waiting for. Greenlight? Then who gives green light, what where you waiting for?

View attachment 148541
What’s your method for determining credibility of what you believe? Or do you just consume every article that sounds like it’s not mainstream and is right wing and take it as real

Vance is the VP!
Trump made a major screw up. He picked the person who licks his rear end the most. Now dems have endless ads with Vance saying trump is filth. Vance doesnt add a single vote to the ticket. In fact, he will repel women and suburban voters. Just when i thought i could vote for him he goes and makes a total rear end licker his VP. Worst possible pick

So, sinc

What’s your method for determining credibility of what you believe? Or do you just consume every article that sounds like it’s not mainstream and is right wing and take it as real
Its open discussion post. And no i dont consume every post i read , nor does anyone else on here.

"IF TRUE" cant be any clearer

Back