• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Trump made a major screw up. He picked the person who licks his rear end the most. Now dems have endless ads with Vance saying trump is filth. Vance doesnt add a single vote to the ticket. In fact, he will repel women and suburban voters. Just when i thought i could vote for him he goes and makes a total rear end licker his VP. Worst possible pick
You were never gonna vote for him, and that's fine, but at least be transparent

Trump made a major screw up. He picked the person who licks his rear end the most. Now dems have endless ads with Vance saying trump is filth. Vance doesnt add a single vote to the ticket. In fact, he will repel women and suburban voters. Just when i thought i could vote for him he goes and makes a total rear end licker his VP. Worst possible pick

For reference, I don’t know anything about Vance, but If Vance is Trump’s buttkisser why wouldn’t he choose him at this point? It looked to be hard to beat Trump before he was shot unless the Dems put up Obama. Now the whole republican base is not only galvanized, but eager to vote as well as a huge chunk of independents. As this point, he likely doesn’t need any special VP to try to pick up votes.

For reference, I don’t know anything about Vance, but If Vance is Trump’s buttkisser why wouldn’t he choose him at this point? It looked to be hard to beat Trump before he was shot unless the Dems put up Obama. As this point, he likely doesn’t need any special VP to try to pick up votes.
You live in a dreamworld to think Trump has this locked up

Maybe I'm not following... But what has Vance done to repel women supposedly?
Just look at his senate run in 2022. He won by 6.5% when dewine won the gov by more than 20% because he wasnt able to get the same suburban and female vote Dewine did

For reference, I don’t know anything about Vance, but If Vance is Trump’s buttkisser why wouldn’t he choose him at this point? It looked to be hard to beat Trump before he was shot unless the Dems put up Obama. Now the whole republican base is not only galvanized, but eager to vote as well as a huge chunk of independents. As this point, he likely doesn’t need any special VP to try to pick up votes.
If im the dems i go up tonight with non stop ads in vances own words ripping trump. Vance is the ultimate grifter. So many others would have offered so much to the ticket.

No, picking someone who repels voters is idiotic. What voter who isnt already going to vote for trump does vance appeal to? NO ONE
Welp, you'll always have your 384hr GFS tropical maps. I was, and are still voting for Trump/Vance. If you want to vote for Oatmeal Joe, go right ahead.

Back