• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Oh boy, the ads coming are going to be devastating. Vance saying trump is americas hitler. Vance saying trump is a cynical asshole. Vance saying only idiots vote for trump. Trump has the ultimate grifter as VP.

The ONLY thing vance brings to the ticket is 4 months of explaining he didnt really mean what he said. Does trump want to lose?

Dan was SS, retired.
He also said Biden, JFK Jr or anybody else needing protecting is in jeopardy. Just think, Biden would not give JFK Jr any protection after the assassinations that happened to his family. This is all insane.

Getting rid of social security and medicare sure is a vote getter with the elderly. Get those ads up, RFK and dems, trump just picked a dumbass.

So far vance repels female voters, suburban voters and the elderly(the most likely of voters) while adding nothing. This will go down as the worst VP pick in history.

Lexx, how about making one long post?

Vance doesn't change a thing. At the end of the day, it's Trump, who survived an assassination attempt, vs Biden who can barely walk and form a sentence. Unless they are successful at taking Trump out with poison (i.e. natural causes) or a bomb (i.e. equipment malfunction), he will be your next president.

Trump said he disavowed 2025 and now he picks a loon who is on video supporting it. In addition trump just lost more elderly by picking a loon who wants to get rid of medicare.
Anyone that believed he actually didn't know anything about Project 2025 are fools. He just spoke at one of the Heritage events recently and his own people have worked with them on it. Of course he tried to disavow it when he found out that a lot of people didn't really like it once they saw what they were interested in doing.

Anyone that believed he actually didn't know anything about Project 2025 are fools. He just spoke at one of the Heritage events recently and his own people have worked with them on it. Of course he tried to disavow it when he found out that a lot of people didn't really like it once they saw what they were interested in doing.
Not only that but Trump has been trying to moderate his views on abortion and he goes and picks a loon who says there should be no exception for rape or incest

And that he said trump is americas hitler. That will sure get trump votes/
He’s been saying since 2022 he changed his mind. I don’t know how that plays with marginal midwestern voters. IMO this pick is to shore up the white working class. As someone who would have at least thought about voting for Haley if Biden stays in I don’t see myself going for Trump/Vance. No need to call them names I just don’t agree with their policy platform.

Vance doesn't change a thing. At the end of the day, it's Trump, who survived an assassination attempt, vs Biden who can barely walk and form a sentence. Unless they are successful at taking Trump out with poison (i.e. natural causes) or a bomb (i.e. equipment malfunction), he will be your next president.
Come on, you know Youngkin would have added to the ticket. Vance in one stroke undoes everything that has happened the last few weeks and now all the focus is going to be on vance's views on women, medicare, social security, and 2025, and yes abortion the dems best issue.

It's not a puzzle.....lol. They have progressed from impeachment, to taking his money for spitting on the sidewalk to shooting at him and he's still standing

Trump is 100% onboard with and signed off on Project 2025 have no doubt.

He’s been saying since 2022 he changed his mind. I don’t know how that plays with marginal midwestern voters. IMO this pick is to shore up the white working class. As someone who would have at least thought about voting for Haley if Biden stays in I don’t see myself going for Trump/Vance. No need to call them names I just don’t agree with their policy platform.
He "changed" his mind because he saw that trumps endorsement would get him the OHIO senate nomination in a crowded field

Back