• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Why do you consider Pence a RINO? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him labeled as one and I consider him solidly conservative.
When he basically went silent after numerous reports of ballot harvesting. I don't care if it was half true, all true or not....you back your partner until proven otherwise. Pence is no warrior, he showed his limp wrist. IMO

Well I now take back what I said about the election being over. Vance was the one guy he could pick that could swing this back toward Biden. Wow!

He really only caters to the “election denier” crowd based on his 2022 run and polling. He polls horrifically with suburban women and I mentioned earlier, both VPs have a realistic shot at assuming the office.

If im the dems i go up tonight with non stop ads in vances own words ripping trump. Vance is the ultimate grifter. So many others would have offered so much to the ticket.
Do you not remember Kamala verse Biden in their 2019 Debates. The quotes etc? Want make a hill of beans. Aint no one getting persuaded for or against Trump off vp pick. If so its countable on one hand.

Well I now take back what I said about the election being over. Vance was the one guy he could pick that could swing this back toward Biden. Wow!

He really only caters to the “election denier” crowd based on his 2022 run and polling. He polls horrifically with suburban women and I mentioned earlier, both VPs have a realistic shot at assuming the office.
Exactly. Above all else trump values a grifter

Trump emphasized that Vance, on the campaign trail "will be strongly focused on the people he fought so brilliantly for, the American Workers and Farmers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and far beyond…." That's why he was picked. Smart
He appeals to no one in any of those states trump doesnt already appeal to NO ONE. Haley and Youngkin would have . Vance doesnt add a single vote to trump in any of those states

Trump emphasized that Vance, on the campaign trail "will be strongly focused on the people he fought so brilliantly for, the American Workers and Farmers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and far beyond…." That's why he was picked. Smart
This will go down as worse than the Sarah Palin pick

For one he said women should stay in violent marriages and that cinvin ing them they shouldn't was "the biggest trick the sexual revolution pulled on us"
Vance is the pick only an idiot would choose. Trump had it all going for him and blew it.

Vance had a very difficult childhood and does not run away from the fact that molded his views on marriage, abortion, etc.

That being said his spoken convictions about no-fault divorce and abortion are going to be all over the ads soon. That is his “suburban women” problem.

I cant wait for Vance's first interview in an unfriendly environment. But since he already cant broaden trumps support he may not do any media

This thing is over and has been for awhile

Vance had a very difficult childhood and does not run away from the fact that molded his views on marriage, abortion, etc.

That being said his spoken convictions about no-fault divorce and abortion are going to be all over the ads soon. That is his “suburban women” problem.
And that he said trump is americas hitler. That will sure get trump votes/

So is this. An iconic photo that will go down in history

1000002541.jpg

Back