• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Part of the problem is younger generation does not work while they're in school any longer therefore they're not gaining any kind of skills needed for a lot of the job market. They're getting out of school with no other skills than knowing how to study.
There's a huge amount of issues with the school system and it's not what people think. It has become excessive tests, re-teaching the same content especially in math, and a lot of general time wasters. School days are too long to allow for much time in jobs during the work week especially when large assignments take up weekends.

There's a huge amount of issues with the school system and it's not what people think. It has become excessive tests, re-teaching the same content especially in math, and a lot of general time wasters. School days are too long to allow for much time in jobs during the work week especially when large assignments take up weekends.
I see

Democrats never miss an opportunity to murder the unborn. Mobile death vans to rip a human being to shreds. Zyklon B next? The Nazi's also had mobile murder vans.

If republicans werent so afraid of the abortion issue they could make this a powerful issue. The sad thing is Ron DeSantis is waging a lone battle in FLA to defeat the abortion up to birth amendment. Rick Scott, Trump, Rubio, Byron Donalds, Gaetz are all too cowardly to join DeSantis.

This is a winning issue for the Democrats. They are fired up about this one and will turn out in great numbers in November because of it.

Isnt it sad that murdering the unborn in mobile Nazi death vans is a winning issue?
That is not the issue. Abortion and women's right are the 2 issues, and the Democrats are going to use them to attack Trump and especially Vance. Trump made a huge mistake picking him.

You make some good points. Social media does play a role. And sure, in some ways, things are harder than they used to be. But where is the perspective? What is the expectation? Just because things might have been different or easier at a different time doesn't give you an excuse to act any way you want or absolve you from acting in a mature, responsible manner.

My evaluation of young people is derived by watching them conduct themselves on TV, on social media, in person. There is a stark difference in reason, rationality, expectation, and thinking between them and boomers and the greatest generation.

The fact is, everything we have comes so easy and is so convenient. It's clouded our perspective. A huge percentage of people around the world would give e anything to be in your shoes and face the "adversity" that you face (and I'm not saying you in particular). Sure things are hard. But there's still plenty of opportunity out there, if you're willing to do what it takes to grab hold of it.
Perspective changes from generation to generation, and how our generation acts is definitely tied to the much broader scope we see the world from compared to all before us, and as humans some don't naturally know how to handle everything simply because there is way too much in the world people are exposed to now. Imagine if you were exposed to every side during the wars of the last century from each nation with the same volume as our media had then. Yes, people should be mature and responsible but they don't just get it overnight, they have parents or those who influence them that make them that way. That's why you have a mix of people who want to be influencers on social media and those that want to actually participate in society and make it better.

Yes, more people today want to do meaningless things but there are definitely many, not even just Americans, who saw the entirety of the world and just give up for a bit because it's too much at once. Some come around, others don't, but there have always been those kinds of people in society.

That is not the issue. Abortion and women's right are the 2 issues, and the Democrats are going to use them to attack Trump and especially Vance. Trump made a huge mistake picking him.
All i am saying is do they have to adopt Nazi methods to murder the unborn?

"One of several methods used was the gas van. Such vans were first deployed in 1940 in “Euthanasia” operations. Hitler delegated the “Euthanasia” operation to Reichsleiter Philip Bouhler, Dr. Karl Brandt, and several doctors of their choice. The targets were several German population groups: the mentally ill or --------, the chronically ill, and criminals. At first, the murders were carried out in fixed, sealed chambers, into which carbon monoxide gas was pumped from metal canisters. In addition, some were killed by lethal injections and by shooting. Gas vans were first used in 1940, when Polish mentally ill children were locked in a sealed van and killed by carbon monoxide."

1724206220135.png

Oh, so only on the people who create worthwhile jobs. Dang, I guess we are all good since I'm sure the Government will take care of the homeless.
The post I responded to was about retirees living off investments. Probably not huge job creators.

All i am saying is do they have to adopt Nazi methods to murder the unborn?

"One of several methods used was the gas van. Such vans were first deployed in 1940 in “Euthanasia” operations. Hitler delegated the “Euthanasia” operation to Reichsleiter Philip Bouhler, Dr. Karl Brandt, and several doctors of their choice. The targets were several German population groups: the mentally ill or --------, the chronically ill, and criminals. At first, the murders were carried out in fixed, sealed chambers, into which carbon monoxide gas was pumped from metal canisters. In addition, some were killed by lethal injections and by shooting. Gas vans were first used in 1940, when Polish mentally ill children were locked in a sealed van and killed by carbon monoxide."

View attachment 150232
This has nothing to do with what is going on now. End of story for me because don't want this thread closed. It may already be too late for that though, and maybe for this entire site too.

Perspective changes from generation to generation, and how our generation acts is definitely tied to the much broader scope we see the world from compared to all before us, and as humans some don't naturally know how to handle everything simply because there is way too much in the world people are exposed to now. Imagine if you were exposed to every side during the wars of the last century from each nation with the same volume as our media had then. Yes, people should be mature and responsible but they don't just get it overnight, they have parents or those who influence them that make them that way. That's why you have a mix of people who want to be influencers on social media and those that want to actually participate in society and make it better.

Yes, more people today want to do meaningless things but there are definitely many, not even just Americans, who saw the entirety of the world and just give up for a bit because it's too much at once. Some come around, others don't, but there have always been those kinds of people in society.
👍

Michelle Obama had her hope almost extinguished until just recently when Kamala was announced as the democratic nominee. I wonder why she had such little hope over the past 4 years when her buddy Joe Biden was president and Kamala was VP?

This has nothing to do with what is going on now. End of story for me because don't want this thread closed. It may already be too late for that though, and maybe for this entire site too.
The site will go when the 130 degree heat wave that’s always coming literally cooks the servers.

Correct most businesses I know in this area have started leaving China or have left. There are a lot of good partners in other countries that are eager to do business, produce a better product than China, and won't outright steal your IP
If only West Africa had some stability/infrastructure. That would be a good fit. Quick shot across the pond. We need to move away from Asia at all cost. Personally I want it all made here. But if we could partner with anyone and spread the peanut butter/ West Africa would make the most sense, but its wishful thinking, to many waring factions

Late Term Abortions was not really a term until they actually began to happen en mass. Chicago hospitals have rooms where late term abortion babies are left to die. Think about that for a minute when you make comments like this. An otherwise healthy baby left to die because a mother wants to exercise an easy out because liberals think she should be able to. One word: sick

Any Trump supporter got a good reason why she didnt give a speech supporting her husband..she gave speeches in 2016 and 2020 at the RNC.

Back