• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

We could all cherry pick the same type of videos for both sides. Both sides have their share of dumbasses.
When you don't have good policy, intelligent people to support, an unbiased media, or emotional control, the only ammo you have is weirdo fringe people doing stupid things.

Late Term Abortions was not really a term until they actually began to happen en mass. Chicago hospitals have rooms where late term abortion babies are left to die. Think about that for a minute when you make comments like this. An otherwise healthy baby left to die because a mother wants to exercise an easy out because liberals think she should be able to. One word: sick
I'm not saying I agree with it. I am just saying that it is a winning issue for the Democrats.

When you don't have good policy, intelligent people to support, an unbiased media, or emotional control, the only ammo you have is weirdo fringe people doing stupid things.
It’s clear Hogan is being fictitious for the sake of comedy. No, Hogan doesn’t really intend on leg dropping Kamala (for those of you libs who love Kamala and think he is serious). You people I swear…and then you dismiss this…

Maxine Walters telling people to harass Republicans in the malls, restaurants, streets. Now that was for real.

Since 2009 , those over 70 have saw their share of wealth increase by 10% while the younger folks have seen their share decrease. Since COVID alone their wealth has ballooned by a further 20 trillion. Inequality continues to increase and it continue to get harder for lower classes to advance. This is not a secret. So yes, I do support capital gains taxes on the wealthiest. I don’t think their retirement is threatened lol. We are talking about the generation that had the easiest upbringing ever… get outta here. I’m paying social security taxes I’ll never get to see a return on because of these folks gutting the system. Tax em. @Broken024 brought up a great point though, cut the fat if your going to tax because that is no excuse for more fat… here are the numbers for those who care.

Where does that tax go Lick? To you? The answer is GOVERNMENT. Tax goes to more government not into your pocket. Young people don't obtain wealth because they don't save anything because they can't afford to save anything. Raising taxes on the rich doesn't accomplish a damn thing but grow government. Not sure why you folks can't understand this?

I cant say it any planner myself so ill quote Mr Mel. This election is as black and white as they come. No grey area,Fog about it. You eitheir gonna vote for Capitalism or your gonna vote for Communism. If you fall for their "Hate DT" chirade. Then the joke will be on you and you will get what you deserve an sign up for. Sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes. Kamala and her runing mate are proclaimed communist.

1724247667696.png

I'm not saying I agree with it. I am just saying that it is a winning issue for the Democrats.
I agree with you on this, they are so morally bankrupt and devalue life that yes, being able to freely murder innocent unborn/birthed children is a winning issue for them.

Back