• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Yeah I think you can choose not to answer any of that stuff.

Meanwhile, just stop and think about this about Kamala for a minute: Can you imagine for one second feeling like you have to carry water for that dunce? I mean, she is not all there folks. If she wins, they will have to prop her up so hard. And also, we'll be able to safely conclude that most Americans are just too far gone for us to ever have hope to restore the greatness of the American dream. It's full speed ahead toward the abyss.

Yeah I think you can choose not to answer any of that stuff.

Meanwhile, just stop and think about this about Kamala for a minute: Can you imagine for one second feeling like you have to carry water for that dunce? I mean, she is not all there folks. If she wins, they will have to prop her up so hard. And also, we'll be able to safely conclude that most Americans are just too far gone for us to ever have hope to restore the greatness of the American dream. It's full speed ahead toward the abyss.
100 percent! Most of the folks you reference as being gone will have no idea how to survive when the SHTF. They will be culled quickly when things collapse.

Dead at the door step, Its a tool to get more black votes. Playbook 101
Agreed unless the Democrats get BOTH houses of Congress AND get rid of the filibuster. If both of these happen with Harris in the White House this becomes law.

Back