• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

He is irrelevant on his own at 5%, but if he drops out and most of his votes go to Trump, Harris loses.
He was never getting 5% nationally. Well funded, high quality internal polling hasn't budged on that. His voters are effectively protest voters that aren't going to move the needle.

Like I've said many times, the election is going to be decided by a few hundred thousand voters in 6 states just like the last two cycles. Even if the D campaign "runs up the score" with popular vote numbers those swing states are all that matters.

Hakeem Jeffries DNC speech: referring to his 2020 loss he compares Trump to an old boyfriend who won’t go away. He then said: “Bro, we broke up with you for a reason.” lmao

Hakeem Jeffries DNC speech: compares Trump to an old boyfriend who won’t go away. He then said: “Bro, we broke up with you for a reason.”
He actually said, "Bro we broke up wih chu for a reason." I was waiting for him to throw a Yo in there.

Heard RFK Jr. will drop out and endorse Trump Friday. Watching DNC and Oprah is making me nauseous. These people are sickening and borderline possessed. Their tongues can't even stay in their mouths and have to get away from their lies or either drugs and alcohol. Never seen anything like it. Something just off about the whole dang thing. WTH

Back