• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Agree with Rain Cold. I think he gets out but does not endorse Trump.
It helps Trump either way if he doesn't endorse Kamala but an endorsement for Trump would be huge especially if a prominent cabinet position is offered. At some point 2 opposites are gonna have to come together to form a bridge. No better pair than these two. I would have something for Tulsi as well

RFK is as irrelevant as irrelevance can be in this campaign. He won't move the needle either way no matter what he does. No sense in wasting a brain cell (pun intended) thinking about anything he does.

For y'all in NC, you're going to start seeing quite a lot of Harris and Walz along with their surrogates. Take a look at this. 323 events scheduled between now and election day in NC. The campaign has 26 field offices open. I would expect VP Harris to finally lean into policy tomorrow night and hit the ground this weekend.

RFK is as irrelevant as irrelevance can be in this campaign. He won't move the needle either way no matter what he does. No sense in wasting a brain cell (pun intended) thinking about anything he does.

For y'all in NC, you're going to start seeing quite a lot of Harris and Walz along with their surrogates. Take a look at this. 323 events scheduled between now and election day in NC. The campaign has 26 field offices open. I would expect VP Harris to finally lean into policy tomorrow night and hit the ground this weekend.

Yes we all expect her to announce her communist manifesto for her version of the USSA.

I was personally a bit unsure what kind of energy the Obamas would bring last night. They've both largely stayed out of politics since 2017. Michael Smerconish made a comment this morning that I think is easily forgotten with all the chaos of Trump. It went something like "in contemporary American politics Barack Obama has no equal." It's wholeheartedly true and as someone who previously worked his campaign and still think very highly of the man it hits home. He stands above all living Presidents and his emphasis last night will not go unanswered.

Kamala Harris has an opportunity few nominees get with an opponent SO bad as Trump. It will still be a close election even with his electoral ceiling being 45-46% nationally. The Electoral College favors the GOP and Ds have to work hard for it. She will need to rise to the occasion starting tomorrow as the honeymoon period is closing quickly. I think she can and will but time will tell.

Conservative GOP former Lieutenant Gov Geoff Duncan was great with a very short speech at the DNC! He said to his fellow Republicans that if you vote for Harris, you’re not voting for a Dem. You’re voting for democracy. He ended it with this:

“Doing the right thing will never be the wrong thing. Stay strong.”

He is irrelevant on his own at 5%, but if he drops out and most of his votes go to Trump, Harris loses.

Back