• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

And this is why the GOP is in the shape it's in now...
Nope. Only in a twisted world would you say that's good. It's weird. The DNC is not supposed to be a collection of weirdos wanting vasectomies and abortions at a political convention. It's there to do business. When I went to the '08 Republican convention as a delegate that would never have occurred.

Nope. Only in a twisted world would you say that's good. It's weird. The DNC is not supposed to be a collection of weirdos wanting vasectomies and abortions at a political convention. It's there to do business. When I went to the '08 Republican convention as a delegate that would never have occurred.

You missed the point....I was not talking about abortion trailers etc, I was talking about the normalization of the crazy's that embrace Maga to the point they give keynote speeches at its convention.

So the economy not as great as we've been told, welp another conspiracy proven correct.
Also word is RFK Jr. is dropping out of race. Grabs popcorn
I was told, just the other day, that all past conspiracies have not been proven true. I read it right here on this here chit-chat board.

You missed the point....I was not talking about abortion trailers etc, I was talking about the normalization of the crazy's that embrace Maga to the point they give keynote speeches at its convention.
I don't know if you realize how amazingly weak your arguments are here. I know you guys want to debate something, but if the best you can come up with is a "crazy dude" making a satirical statement, it's going to be a long 4 and a half years.

So the economy not as great as we've been told, welp another conspiracy proven correct.
Also word is RFK Jr. is dropping out of race. Grabs popcorn
I hope he does and that his supporters see what's at stake here. They will do to him what they did to Trump and anybody that gets in their way

my brother is in the job market and his Resume is the best senior one I seen and he is having trouble. he is liberal and told him it's a mistake to put his race on his application, he could have had interviews by now.
The hiring process is inherently racist. They ask you your race, gender etc... Now that being said, on most job applications you do have the option to opt out of the questions. However, some pundints will tell you if you do that you eliminate yourself. No magic pill answer on that. Good luck to your brother.

The hiring process is inherently racist. They ask you your race, gender etc... Now that being said, on most job applications you do have the option to opt out of the questions. However, some pundints will tell you if you do that you eliminate yourself. No magic pill answer on that. Good luck to your brother.
I'm putting mixed race on my job application since I'm 20% Asian on my DNA report. Can't you do that? i haven't applied for jobs yet but do they ask for your sexuality?

Back