• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

evangelical America strikes again. Alleged safe zone , people in tents massacred. White people when will you stop your hatred of non whites? Honest question. No group of people has genocide so effectively for so long. From the natives to the Jews to the Palestinians to the Africans. Honest question. We can’t deny it at this point, I mean it’s impressive , the level of evil here

These pets being eaten thing is a great example of how maga loves to latch on to these over-the-top conspiracies. Proof to the contrary will not stop them from believing it though, at this point there is nothing anyone can say that will convince them that immigrants are not eating pets in Springfield Ohio.

Yeah I think so!
Her mother was from India and her dad is a Marxist from Jamaica, with what looks to be African heritage. She looks like a Hindu to me. It doesn't matter, though, and her Marxist beliefs and lack of morals (character) are the problem. She's also a prolific liar.

Uhh...ok. I don't care. All of my hopes are riding on RFK's chance to clean up our food supply. I see no other viable alternative to voting for Trump. Do you?
I really do think what he's going to do with the food supply and/or CDC is going to be great. People have no idea how we're poisoning ourselves by what we eat.

Her mother was from India and her dad is a Marxist from Jamaica, with what looks to be African heritage. She looks like a Hindu to me. It doesn't matter, though, and her Marxist beliefs and lack of morals (character) are the problem. She's also a prolific liar.
Yalls hypocrisy know no bounds

This is crazy. @Bham 99 why do you still support israel? Watch this old sheep herder as an Israeli settler breaks into his pin and steals a sheep while the police watch and protect the thief… he can not do a thing. So bham, break that cognitive dissonance brother and set your mind free

These pets being eaten thing is a great example of how maga loves to latch on to these over-the-top conspiracies. Proof to the contrary will not stop them from believing it though, at this point there is nothing anyone can say that will convince them that immigrants are not eating pets in Springfield Ohio.

Hey governors were in the streets of Ferguson watching Molotov cocktails being thrown while saying it was peaceful. My point is they lie.

Metairie (next to N.O.) hit very hard by flooding rains. Worst since Katrina in some portions.
Well, I said that the New Orleans folks would have learned their lessons from Katrina and beefed up their flood prevention apparatus, but apparently the dumb asses in Metairie didn't learn. Oh well it's on them. Can't blame this one on anyone but government. You live in a flood prone area with elevations below sea level and you get tropical storms and heavy rains occasionally. How dumb can you be to not over-prepare?

You know good and well proof of this will come out "officially" down the line. In the meantime, whether wildlife or pets are being eaten, the town is still overrun and its resources are being heavily strained. That's a burden on the entire area.

Back