• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Hillary Clinton won all of her debates against Trump as well. Doesn't mean anything.
These debates aren’t even about policy, security, or economy which are the most important factors. Trump cornered her on several good areas like the failed Afghanistan withdrawal, not fixing current problems she’s running on, and are you better off now? It was also comical when he said we can wrap up now and you go back to the White House and sign that legislation. Haha. That was a nail in the coffin moment to me because she didn’t attempt to fix a problem she had ample time to address. And Trump lured her into it.

Gowdy isnt a big Trump fan but he nails it. Laura Loomer was on the plane with him and no doubt was helping with whatever debate prep he did. First thing he should have done this morning was fire her vile rancid rear area.

Hillary Clinton won all of her debates against Trump as well. Doesn't mean anything.
Interesting comparison. In 2016 Clinton was a well known entity and trump was the unknown. Now trumps the well known entity and kamala even hough she's been VP is the relatively unknown albeit slightly less well known than trump.

Trump was a disaster last night.

This is Trumps biggest problem. He listens to fawning sycophants and thinks what they tell him is gospel because they tell him what he wants to hear. I dont doubt he really does think he won last night. The 92-8 poll he is talking about is a Newsmax snap poll of Newsmax viewers who are close to 100% Trump supporters. He has no one in his inner circle who can talk reality to him. He darn well better do another debate at this point

1726075665205.png

Trafalgar is a 100% pro trump polling organization so if they say Harris won 55-43% it was worse than that.

In other political news Johnson doesnt have the votes to get the CR passed. We will end up just doing whatever the senate democrats propose as usual.

I hate to rain on all the Blue teams hopes and dreams but Americans are financially in a significantly worse place today than they were under trump. All the smoke and mirrors doesn't confuse everyone. Most reasonable people have been watching their financial situation consistently get worse. I was personally better off four years ago, even with making substantially more money today. 1000008957.png
Appears I'm not alone even with a CNN bias pole
1000008959.jpg

I hate to rain on all the Blue teams hopes and dreams but Americans are financially in a significantly worse place today than they were under trump. All the smoke and mirrors doesn't confuse everyone. Most reasonable people have been watching their financial situation consistently get worse. I was personally better off four years ago, even with making substantially more money today. View attachment 150963
Appears I'm not alone even with a CNN bias pole
View attachment 150964
Again all this while corporations rake in record profits and all trump what's to do is give them more tax breaks for ripping us off.

Again all this while corporations rake in record profits and all trump what's to do is give them more tax breaks for ripping us off.
Cool, the economy and people's personal finances were doing better under Trump. Also, the majority of people believe they would be better off under trump financially again.

Cool, the economy and people's personal finances were doing better under Trump. Also, the majority of people believe they would be better off under trump financially again.
That’s because when corp tax rates get lowered suddenly there is capital to expand business and take risks on innovation, which in turn employs people.

People that argue against that do not understand economics. They like to think of theirselves as being knowledgeable about business but they're not.

That’s because when corp tax rates get lowered suddenly there is capital to expand business and take risks on innovation, which in turn employs people.

Most companies in the US are posting up literal record profits...they have plenty of capital.

Under Biden US companies posted up all time record profits last quarter. Corporate profits under Biden have smashed those under Trump.

Do yall really believe corporations are taking these record profits and helping the working middle class? Increasing wages? Getting better insurance plans for their employees? Adding paid time off to their workers?

Back