• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

You can find Hildabeast direct quotes off MSNBC interview last night. This isnt new news to me. But coming soon if they arent put into check at the ballott box this November. Her and the left/Deep state definition of mis information is whatever they deem it to be. We had a prime example of this back during Covid.

1726579281021.png

You can find Hildabeast direct quotes off MSNBC interview last night. This isnt new news to me. But coming soon if they arent put into check at the ballott box this November. Her and the left/Deep state definition of mis information is whatever they deem it to be. We had a prime example of this back during Covid.

View attachment 151196
I think we know where she stands. She made that clear in 2016 and it cost her the White House. It's another mistake she made back then that Harris has not. At least not yet.

Funny you brought that up. Gas is $2.79 here right now. When it was $4 it was blamed for inflation. Gas prices being so high it drives up prices. Now Gas is cheap but "inflation" prices are slow to fall. Do you ever ask why?

If a spike in Gas prices helped the spike in inflation then why hasn't a sudden drop in gas prices caused an equal drop in inflation?
Inflation is still going up. Has been for over 3 years. That and the Gas that was $1.79 when Joe rolled into office, spiking to $5.00 per gallon, has sucked tens of thousands of my hard earn disposable dollars out of my hand. How did the inflation happen, go off the charts and is still occuring today? Wreckless spending by federal Govt through helicopter money , ukraine, catastrophic Immigration Policy.
The policies of Harris/Biden are 1000% to blame for this. You can try to spin it,sugarcoat it all you want. But its your sides polocies that caused this. Everyone knows. Now if you choose to sign up for more of it. You havevthat right and all I can do is encourage you to help yourself this November. You have some company on here (this board)and want be alone. But I want no part of it and will be voting for the alternative pathway to pivot back. Paying 30-40% more for everything than I was 3 years ago dont turn my cranks.

Inflation is still going up. Has been for over 3 years. That and the Gas that was $1.79 when Joe rolled into office, spiking to $5.00 per gallon, has sucked tens of thousands of my hard earn disposable dollars out of my hand. How did the inflation happen, go off the charts and is still occuring today? Wreckless spending by federal Govt through helicopter money , ukraine, catastrophic Immigration Policy.
The policies of Harris/Biden are 1000% to blame for this. You can try to spin it,sugarcoat it all you want. But its your sides polocies that caused this. Everyone knows. Now if you choose to sign up for more of it. You havevthat right and all I can do is encourage you to help yourself this November. You have some company on here (this board)and want be alone. But I want no part of it and will be voting for the alternative pathway to pivot back. Paying 30-40% more for everything than I was 3 years ago dont turn my cranks.
Gas was not $1.79 when Joe Biden rolled in inflation has not been going up for 3 years is actually been on the decline over the last year so when you get those tax right come back and talk to me again

Gas was not $1.79 when Joe Biden rolled in inflation has not been going up for 3 years is actually been on the decline over the last year so when you get those tax right come back and talk to me again
Shaggy the rapid rate of its increase in forward speed has slowed. But its still going up. That figure is year over year. Weve all been down this road on here and explained this. If I weighed to 200lbs in 2020, gained 20 lbs in 2021,15 in 2022,10 in 2023, and only 3 lbs in 2024. Guess what, Im still gaining weight and now weigh 248 lbs as oppossed to the 200 in 2020.
You know this (I hope) along with everyone else. We all got robbed tens of thousands of our hard earned disposable money thanks to the inflation caused by Harris/Biden polocies.

Most recent example is about the Ohio mess. When you walk onto TV and talk about Haitians eating pets and immediately the town receives violent threats, that's a direct impact. How would you see that otherwise? Why would there not be a spike before?
I was talking about in the context of him getting shot. And you pivoted to Springfield, where things are actually a mess, as reported by real people who live there.

I mean, how and when is the right way to publicly deal with the issues that massive amounts of migrants are causing, since you brought it up? Nowhere in Trump's comments did he call for violence, suggest violence, intimate violence, or otherwise condone, support, imply, or telepathically incite violence.

We have to stop blaming Trump for pointing out issues that many people are dealing with and twisting his words and meaning to excuse stupid and crazy people from doing stupid and crazy things. Mostly, because it isn't safe. But also, because it's just really, really stupid to put forward these idiotic notions.

Shaggy the rapid rate of its increase in forward speed has slowed. But its still going up. That figure is year over year. Weve all been down this road on here and explained this. If I weighed to 200lbs in 2020, gained 20 lbs in 2021,15 in 2022,10 in 2023, and only 3 lbs in 2024. Guess what, Im still gaining weight and now weigh 248 lbs as oppossed to the 200 in 2020.
You know this (I hope) along with everyone else. We all got robbed tens of thousands of our hard earned disposable money thanks to the inflation caused by Harris/Biden polocies.
Thanks for explaining basic inflation to Shaggy. Hopefully, it will help connect the dots.

Thanks for explaining basic inflation to Shaggy. Hopefully, it will help connect the dots.

Inflation is getting back under control, the storm has been weathered. Inflation is at a 3 year low and continues to trend downward, feds are going to cut interest rates this month, gas price are coming down, stock market in record high territory. So whether you like it or not things are getting better....the covid shutdowns etc were unprecedented in modern times, causing global supply issues and inflation...the US continues to lead the world in recovery from that.

Inflation is getting back under control, the storm has been weathered. Inflation is at a 3 year low and continues to trend downward, feds are going to cut interest rates this month, gas price are coming down, stock market in record high territory. So whether you like it or not things are getting better....the covid shutdowns etc were unprecedented in modern times, causing global supply issues and inflation...the US continues to lead the world in recovery from that.
Got the talking points email this morning I see 😏

No talking points, jut actual facts about the current state of things...I mean certainly you agree that these are all good things right?
I agree my money still don't go as far as it used too. I don't pay much attention to charts, graphs, articles, etc...only numbers I look at are my account balance and expense receipts. Which are way out of balance

Got the talking points email this morning I see 😏
Like comparing a cat 5 , eye coming over your house. 8 hours latter, winds finally calm down,rain stops, sun comes back out. Everything is back to the way it was 48 hours earlier wx condition wise. Weathered the storm.
Only problem your house,town,job,livelihood has been flattened.
But hey,you weathered the storm. We lost tens of thousands of dollars because of this Biden caused inflation. And we and future generation have to pay for it, literally.

Like comparing a cat 5 , eye coming over your house. 8 hours latter, winds finally calm down,rain stops, sun comes back out. Everything is back to the way it was 48 hours earlier wx condition wise. Weathered the storm.
Only problem your house,town,job,livelihood has been flattened.
But hey,you weathered the storm. We lost tens of thousands of dollars because of this Biden caused inflation. And we and future generation have to pay for it, literally.

LOL the inflation was not largely caused by Biden or hell even Trump.....the fact the US was able to handle it as well and quickly as it did is a good thing. Your like the guy standing in his house crying about how bad things are even though the house was destroyed by a Cat 5 two years ago and has been rebuilt and every month things get better. Yet your still crying about the storm that happened 2 years ago....things are getting better, period.

Back