• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I’m not a deep state conspiracist, but to quickly discount this takes massive mental gymnastics. We have been how long since someone actually attempted to assassinate a President and all of the sudden the stars align twice in a amazing set of coincidences in three months? Neither one was just a foiled “plot” but actually was within inches or minutes of actually occurring.

To discount something greater is just forced blindness.

If this was some kind of greater effort from some government entity to kill Trump he would be dead...

The problem is the proof presented so far has been nothing but twitter posts and screenshots and he said she said. Show me the original blackrock ads where these two appeared because clearly they are somewhere legitimate. They're about as credible as Trump adding Larry Fink who runs the place to his administration at this point.

What's wrong with America is people are jumping to conclusions too fast instead of doing proper investigation instead of twitter and telegram "research" by people who claim to be something but 99.9% of the time aren't.

I'm leaning more towards my prior statements on mental health and people becoming more aggressive toward what they hate to the point they will attempt to kill those who are against their ideals. The guy was pro-Ukraine and Trump wants to end war there, so if he was in fact recruiting people as mercenaries for Ukraine, I'm sure in his eyes it's blow Russia up or nothing.

And there is nothing wrong with saying you want more proof. However there is a difference between wanting more proof and saying you need to do mental gymnastics to think that someone in the government could have tried to take out Trump.

The fact is people discount it because they don’t want to believe it could be possible, heck I don’t; but it is.

Or they don’t believe it because it is Trump; see Shaggy’s post above with his far out conspiracy theory which is definitely possible considering he probably believes the government is hiding aliens and that they also would silence anyone who would talk.

Last edited:
Trump's rhetoric makes him more politically charged than an old man who's brain barely operates and a woman that barely has one. He makes himself more of a target than them combined.
We could fill this thread with pages of vile rhetoric from those who haven't had 2 shots taken at them and you know it. I guess you can't see that either? Must be another conspiracy theory!.....lol

Arcc doing work in here.

@ForsythSnow what rhetoric from Trump do you think is most responsible for him getting shot (or being on the cusp of being shot) from these left wing loons? I love the "Trump is to blame" notion, by the way. It's been pretty popular the last few days.

I'm probably gonna regret this, but welp, here goes nothing.

The very ONLY thing that looks true about Ryan Routh is that he's a deranged lunatic, period.

It'd be one thing if he had simply voted for Trump in 2016 and then flipped, but if the man is telling the truth, here is who he has all supported...

Trump
Gabbard
Sanders
Vivek/Haley

His ActBlue donations in 2020 were to Gabbard "and" the legion involving Ukraine has denounced him, saying he hasn't recruited for them.

And there is nothing wrong with saying you want more proof. However there is a difference between wanting more proof and saying you need to do mental gymnastics to think that someone in the government could have tried to take our Trump.

The fact is people discount it because they don’t want to believe it could be possible, heck I don’t; but it is.

Or the don’t believe it because it is Trump see Shaggy’s post above with his far out conspiracy theory which is definitely possible considering he probably believes the government is hiding aliens and that they also would silence anyone who would talk.
Wouldn't be so sure about aliens but the rest.....spot on! Don't know about hiding them but they know what's going on and have for a very long time. I know most of you don't buy into it but disclosure is happening right in front of you and it's about to explode. In my opinion Trump is going to be the one who allows enough of what they are hiding to come forth. If he does, some of the people who have been hiding it would face prison. Not asking anybody to believe it but I would keep a keen eye on it so you aren't floored when it happens

Huh?! You don't eat fried chicken, I know I do, seems your the one making a stereotypical assumption here.

LOL this is weak....I love fried chicken...but if someone is referring to someone who is half Indian and half black and they use curry and fried chicken as the two food options they are using racial stereotypes.

LOL this is weak....I love fried chicken...but if someone is referring to someone who is half Indian and half black and they use curry and fried chicken as the two food options they are using racial stereotypes.
Yep and if you watch it 25 times and listen really close, he almost formed the N word in there.

Arcc doing work in here.

@ForsythSnow what rhetoric from Trump do you think is most responsible for him getting shot (or being on the cusp of being shot) from these left wing loons? I love the "Trump is to blame" notion, by the way. It's been pretty popular the last few days.

I just can’t wrap my mind around the fact that the government has told us bold faced lies and called Trump a threat to democracy yet it is conspiracy theory and completely impossible to think that a few in government may actually try to kill him.

Arcc doing work in here.

Most recent example is about the Ohio mess. When you walk onto TV and talk about Haitians eating pets and immediately the town receives violent threats, that's a direct impact. How would you see that otherwise? Why would there not be a spike before?

Most recent example is about the Ohio mess. When you walk onto TV and talk about Haitians eating pets and immediately the town receives violent threats, that's a direct impact. How would you see that otherwise? Why would there not be a spike before?

These threats?

DeWine says at least 33 bomb threats have been received since the accusations started last week. The governor added that law enforcement responded to each threat and all have been determined to be a hoax. Two Springfield elementary schools were evacuated and a middle school were closed on Friday."Many of these threats are coming in from overseas, made by those who want to fuel the current discord surrounding Springfield. We cannot let the bad guys win," said DeWine. "We must take every threat seriously, but children deserve to be in school, and parents deserve to know that their kids are safe. The added security will help ease some of the fears caused by these hoaxes."

I just can’t wrap my mind around the fact that the government has told us bold faced lies and called Trump a threat to democracy yet it is conspiracy theory and completely impossible to think that a few in government may actually try to kill him.
They've been caught with their pants down twice and can't hide how incompetent they are at protecting a candidate and former president. I thought former presidents had some form of protection too? I don't think it's a conspiracy they suck at protecting him that's for sure.

These threats?

Hoax or not, they still shouldn't happen just as all the hoax threats of shootings in GA were after the most recent one. It drives unease into a community already unsure what to do about the issues at hand and makes people more prone to acting irrationally.

Arcc doing work in here.

Lol "Trump is to blame" has been pretty popular the better part of the last decade.

Back