• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

C’mon brother. We can do better than this. Please provide more legit context. I’m as MAGA as they come but, sources are a great help with links from a trusted source. 🇺🇸

The latest assasian was reported by several is still up for grabs,debate. Most likely an image used without consent,authentication

One source:

1726538822196.png

Hope that helps.

1726539238000.png

1726539210130.png

Last edited:

The latest assasian was reported by several is still up for grabs,debate. Most likely an image used without consent,authentication

One source:

View attachment 151177

Hope that helps.

View attachment 151180

View attachment 151179

Thank you ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dude.. Nobody has posted any proof of the second in a Blackrock ad.

More fake X garbage.

Lol....how does he not know the person he is getting ready to introduce is not a woman.....this is simple stuff and they can't get it right because the entire campaign is a shitshow...

Your entire party can't say what a woman (or a man) is at all. You're right, its simple stuff, maybe you could fill them in?

How did this guy get from Hawaii, all the way to Marlago and camp in some woods on the side of the street for 11 hours, vehicle parked there, with the weaponry he had on a day Trump schedule, whereabouts unknown to public?

Think about it.

Hes a roofer. Bad one at that per customer reviews. Has articles in NYT from his ukraine stay, where he buddied up with a Neo Natzi brigrade over there. Tight connection with MSNBC foreign reporter head.
A secret group called the deep state 6 got him a ticket. They taped the AK under the wing of the jet. When he landed they had a group, deep state 7, pick him up and introduce him to his hit team. He was then driven across the US secretly by Bigfoot and a chupacabra to Florida. He was then granted access to trumps schedule by the schedule fairy and he went and waited

Pretty simple actually

A secret group called the deep state 6 got him a ticket. They taped the AK under the wing of the jet. When he landed they had a group, deep state 7, pick him up and introduce him to his hit team. He was then driven across the US secretly by Bigfoot and a chupacabra to Florida. He was then granted access to trumps schedule by the schedule fairy and he went and waited

Pretty simple actually
The mental gymnastics you need to do to get how this guy who seems to have been a political activist to make it seem like someone else was behind it is nuts. It's easier to believe he stalked Trump himself and waited for him nearby before doing this. It's more likely that happened. He likely knew nothing.

The mental gymnastics you need to do to get how this guy who seems to have been a political activist to make it seem like someone else was behind it is nuts. It's easier to believe he stalked Trump himself and waited for him nearby before doing this. It's more likely that happened. He likely knew nothing.

I’m not a deep state conspiracist, but to quickly discount this takes massive mental gymnastics. We have been how long since someone actually attempted to assassinate a President and all of the sudden the stars align twice in a amazing set of coincidences in three months? Neither one was just a foiled “plot” but actually was within inches or minutes of actually occurring.

To discount something greater is just forced blindness.

At what point do you start getting it? After he is shot at a 3rd time? A 4th or 5th time? I had someone ask me why they don't just hire a professional? You could be right and this could just be random nutjobs who pop out the ground like gophers but the 1st one there is no doubt in my mind. The second follows the same pattern. Find a hate monger desperate enough to do this, give them what they need to get close and everybody in the world says the same thing you just did. I'll let a few more days of facts come out before I suggest anything crazy but many of you start typing your responses before you even think it through. The history of evil entities trying to take this man out started before he even became president the first time. Whomever it is owns the Democrat party and many Republicans too and that narrows it down a lot. The depth of lies behind these evil people who are poisoning you and keeping innovative technology from helping you is staggering and Trump knows the dirty secret. Just my opinion which is worth little but it's right in front of you and some just refuse to see it

I’m not a deep state conspiracist, but to quickly discount this takes massive mental gymnastics. We have been how long since someone actually attempted to assassinate a President and all of the sudden the stars align twice in a amazing set of coincidences in three months? Neither one was just a foiled “plot” but actually was within inches or minutes of actually occurring.

To discount something greater is just forced blindness.
The problem is the proof presented so far has been nothing but twitter posts and screenshots and he said she said. Show me the original blackrock ads where these two appeared because clearly they are somewhere legitimate. They're about as credible as Trump adding Larry Fink who runs the place to his administration at this point.

What's wrong with America is people are jumping to conclusions too fast instead of doing proper investigation instead of twitter and telegram "research" by people who claim to be something but 99.9% of the time aren't.

I'm leaning more towards my prior statements on mental health and people becoming more aggressive toward what they hate to the point they will attempt to kill those who are against their ideals. The guy was pro-Ukraine and Trump wants to end war there, so if he was in fact recruiting people as mercenaries for Ukraine, I'm sure in his eyes it's blow Russia up or nothing.

The problem is the proof presented so far has been nothing but twitter posts and screenshots and he said she said. Show me the original blackrock ads where these two appeared because clearly they are somewhere legitimate. They're about as credible as Trump adding Larry Fink who runs the place to his administration at this point.

What's wrong with America is people are jumping to conclusions too fast instead of doing proper investigation instead of twitter and telegram "research" by people who claim to be something but 99.9% of the time aren't.

I'm leaning more towards my prior statements on mental health and people becoming more aggressive toward what they hate to the point they will attempt to kill those who are against their ideals. The guy was pro-Ukraine and Trump wants to end war there, so if he was in fact recruiting people as mercenaries for Ukraine, I'm sure in his eyes it's blow Russia up or nothing.
Really because I haven't seen a single shot taken at Harris or Biden.

At what point do you start getting it? After he is shot at a 3rd time? A 4th or 5th time? I had someone ask me why they don't just hire a professional? You could be right and this could just be random nutjobs who pop out the ground like gophers but the 1st one there is no doubt in my mind. The second follows the same pattern. Find a hate monger desperate enough to do this, give them what they need to get close and everybody in the world says the same thing you just did. I'll let a few more days of facts come out before I suggest anything crazy but many of you start typing your responses before you even think it through. The history of evil entities trying to take this man out started before he even became president the first time. Whomever it is owns the Democrat party and many Republicans too and that narrows it down a lot. The depth of lies behind these evil people who are poisoning you and keeping innovative technology from helping you is staggering and Trump knows the dirty secret. Just my opinion which is worth little but it's right in front of you and some just refuse to see it
I refer to my above post.

On the second shooter, I'm sure the maniac could have also felt inspired by the failure of the first kid to go do it himself just as you see a ton of school shooting threats after one happens. Possibilities need to be considered instead of extremes as the likely answer. It can be an answer, but it takes a lot to get there.

I'll also say if any blackrock people are in Trump's administration at any point, throw your whole argument of them being anti-Trump out the door because he's part of them then.

Back to the first shooter it feels more like a failure of the secret service and cowards and who knows maybe even people who don't care if he was shot than he was given a gun by blackrock to kill Trump.

Also there's not blindness sometimes. Sometimes it's just not rushing to any conclusion. You can still be a sheep and jump to a conspiracy theory too.

No Taxes on Tips
No Taxes on Overtime
No Taxes on Social Security

The Message along with the daily reminders of inflation at the Grocery store,Gas Station and all points in between. Is gonna be what sinks the Dems/ Deep State.
Throw in Crime and the depositing of Illegals in communities all over America. It will be their death blow.
You cant disguise ,spin the reality of what common folks are expierencing daily. Reality is always the best campaign advertisement there is.

Watching the targeted abolishing of Taxes on certain groups is genious. Exposing, Calling out and Reversing the control strategy the Runaway Federal Deep State uses to control everyone and everything.

No Taxes on Tips
No Taxes on Overtime
No Taxes on Social Security

The Message along with the daily reminders of inflation at the Grocery store,Gas Station and all points in between. Is gonna be what sinks the Dems/ Deep State.
Throw in Crime and the depositing of Illegals in communities all over America. It will be their death blow.
You cant disguise ,spin the reality of what common folks are expierencing daily. Reality is always the best campaign advertisement there is.
Funny you brought that up. Gas is $2.79 here right now. When it was $4 it was blamed for inflation. Gas prices being so high it drives up prices. Now Gas is cheap but "inflation" prices are slow to fall. Do you ever ask why?

If a spike in Gas prices helped the spike in inflation then why hasn't a sudden drop in gas prices caused an equal drop in inflation?

Back