• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

LOL the inflation was not largely caused by Biden or hell even Trump.....the fact the US was able to handle it as well and quickly as it did is a good thing. Your like the guy standing in his house crying about how bad things are even though the house was destroyed by a Cat 5 two years ago and has been rebuilt and every month things get better. Yet your still crying about the storm that happened 2 years ago....things are getting better, period.
You get a promotion or pay raise?

LOL the inflation was not largely caused by Biden or hell even Trump.....the fact the US was able to handle it as well and quickly as it did is a good thing. Your like the guy standing in his house crying about how bad things are even though the house was destroyed by a Cat 5 two years ago and has been rebuilt and every month things get better. Yet your still crying about the storm that happened 2 years ago....things are getting better, period.
Bottom line is this.

1726591619045.png

That Pager explosion targetting over 2500 Hezbullah brass,soldiers is something to behold. Done cyberly by Israel. Makes me think twice about this phone in my hands now.
I mean wow at this tactic.

I think the pagers had little bombs in them disguised as a circuit board or hell maybe they even built the boards out of some kind of explosive, those explosions are too big to be just the battery IMO.

I think the pagers had little bombs in them disguised as a circuit board or hell maybe they even built the boards out of some kind of explosive, those explosions are too big to be just the battery IMO.
I heard they where new. So who knows, how this was excuted. But its pretty astounding this was done and executed. Catches the eye

Most likely an inside job that took months to do to convince them to buy them at once. There's no way to make a device physically explode without modifications to it all at once too. Not sure what the devices looked like but if you could fit enough concentrated gas by a lithium battery with a remote device that pierces both at once, then yes you'd get a lethal explosion.

Even a bypass to override the Temperature wouldn't cause them to all blow at once let alone get enough exposure to cause a lithium battery explosion.

I heard they where new. So who knows, how this was excuted. But its pretty astounding this was done and executed. Catches the eye
You can do amazing things with lithium batteries when you overload them with really cool remote technology that triggers an explosion. Doesn't take much to take off a limb and/or cause severe burns

All these cell phones,parts embeded in fastructure that come from over seas. Makes you do a lot of what if mental laps.

Is inflation lower now than last year....was it lower last year than the year before that? No one is saying it is lower or the same as it was 4 years ago....only that things continue to get better.
You're being manipulated by the powers to be and their data to win the election.

If which numbers were real?
The ones you stated. When an incumbent has done good they don’t run on a different platform. They tell you they will stay the course. You don’t hear terms like “change” and “ a new direction” when the incumbent has been successful.

I don’t tell my boss when we’ve had a good year I’m going to do things differently. Quick way to get fired.

I'd actually go as far as to say that the inflation story really ended two years ago, it just took to the spring of 2023 for official confirmation that it ended in July 2022, at least in my eyes.

This definitely wouldn't be a popular take, but it's just how I see it largely on my own opinion and through reading the numbers. There's been some exceptions, but most of the monthly numbers for over a year at this point translate to a 2-2.5 yearly inflation number.

Now I will admit that the problem with 2022 is that it was the worst inflation since the 1970s and not many people have dealt with that.

Edit since I don’t feel like making another post on this:

This opinion has just about 0 to do with the media outside of the data releases for me. This is all on data releases, some things I’ve noticed in real life, and about how the stock market has traded on inflation releases.

Inflation was horrific in 2022, but the only story since then has been 95% about the worst inflation year that was seen since the 1970s.

Since y’all really probably don’t want deflation outside of in gas, the only thing that is going to wipe this away with it being somewhat OK for all would be years of slow growth with pay increases that would be higher than the norm.

Last edited:
Trump really is in an alternate reality. Why in the heck is he wasting time and money in NY? He is going to lose there by 20+%. SALT is a give away of state and local taxes. It applies mostly in the NE and is a welfare benefit mostly for rich white liberals who vote for sky high local taxes then want the federal taxpayer to give them the money back. Trump is promising to use the tax code to benefit rich white liberals

Back