• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

So what, I don’t care. Hard to watch the Chiefs play because they have to show pictures of her in the press box. Just another news story. Blah.
Most don’t care just like you. I don’t care as well. She isn’t going to solve any issues this country faces.

However, the Chiefs can still win on Sundays

It will be interesting to see it Trump goes off on a tangent about it.

There is a lot she failed to do too. She dodged the question “are you better off now than 4 years ago” She also dodged “why didn’t you attempt to fix any of these problems you had 4 years to fix”.

She failed on those and those are very basic.

None of this probably matters much though since Congress will probably remain split. The Republicans probably take the Senate and will be able to keep thing in check.

If that does not happen, then all bets are off.

All of this clamoring about the great Kamala Harris... The same person that called her current boss a racist when she was in the debate in 2019.
Only liberals consider her great. The rest of us saw her dodge basic questions are you better off, and you’ve had 4 years why the same problems.

Sure go ahead it just became.legal in MC this year.
I am luckily close to Tennessee which it’s legal in. But I can see where they could become addicted to it. I just do it for fun and plus it makes the games more interesting to watch. Learned about different sports in the process.

There is a lot she failed to do too. She dodged the question “are you better off now than 4 years ago” She also dodged “why didn’t you attempt to fix any of these problems you had 4 years to fix”.

She failed on those and those are very basic.
She is a Stalinist Marxist but trump couldnt focus on anything

Back