• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Trump successfully displayed her border failures to viewers, he successfully laid out the failed Afghanistan withdrawals, he did a good job discussing the infiltration of crime, and nailed her on the economy and inflation.

And last but not least he won by hitting her hard on and letting the viewers know, “why didn’t you attempt to fix our problems in the four years you’ve had”

Moderators wouldn’t fact check Harris on the greatly debunked fine people hoax but they fact check Trump on animals in Ohio. Yeah it was 3v1.
Dude the animal.eating thing is batpoop crazy talk and did trump no favors and he wouldn't have been fact checked if he was batpoop crazy enough to believe it

Trumps team negotiated he get the final closing statement and that's all he could do with it?
I thought it was good. She mentioned the problems in the country and he said why didn’t you try to fix those in the 4 years you’ve had. Heck you don’t need to say anything else beyond that. That’s the election in a nutshell.

Trump successfully displayed her border failures to viewers, he successfully laid out the failed Afghanistan withdrawals, he did a good job discussing the infiltration of crime, and nailed her on the economy and inflation.

And last but not least he won by hitting her hard on and letting the viewers know, “why didn’t you attempt to fix our problems in the four years you’ve had”
Most sane people know you need a working congress and the gop has crippled the house with constant infighting and very unserious buffoons derailing everything. See the looming shutdown if you need an example

Most sane people know you need a working congress and the gop has crippled the house with constant infighting and very unserious buffoons derailing everything. See the looming shutdown if you need an example
She failed to get that message across in my opinion. I would’ve said it if I were running.

Well the choice is clear. This debate has been eye opening and I’m thankful for the candidates and their time. I don’t wan’t my dog eaten by illegal immigrants. Which do seem to be running rampant these days. And for that reason I will be voting for president Trump this November. Thank you.

She failed to get that message across in my opinion. I would’ve said it if I were running.
She didn't get to respond. Wish she would have because we all know it's a bad point for him to try and make. She wasn't in control. Biden, Johnson and McConnell were and not one damn thing was.done to solve problems.

In fact she did hit on that earlier when she mentioned the border legislation that trump.killed because "he'd rather run on a problem rather than fix it"

We will see if this moves the needle for Harris or Trump. In my opinion nothing new was learned here by either candidate. They are who they are.

Meh there was a border deal.. and who killed it? More so why did he order it killed?

Who negotiated the plan for Afghanistan withdrawl, released 5000 taliban fighters and literally ordered troops drawn down a week before he left office?

Harris crushed him.....Trump would not even look at her lol....she looked at him and he hardly ever once looked at her because he is a jackass and can't stand the fact she is beating him.

She should run ads on this as well. Johnson saying trump has ordered him to shut the govt down.

Dude the animal.eating thing is batpoop crazy talk and did trump no favors and he wouldn't have been fact checked if he was batpoop crazy enough to believe it
soo crazy it has to be true. Here’s the claim. I honestly had no knowledge of this until Trump said that crazy --- and turns out it’s true.

Last edited:
Back