• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Look at the end of the debate, people still feel the inflation, still see the crime, still know Democrats will tax and are rigorously against the 2nd. The debate doesn’t change that.
I stopped watching. I have been for the last 20 minutes browsing thru pro trump twitter accts and its not pretty. Trump is getting knocked out like Biden did.

I stopped watching. I have been for the last 20 minutes browsing thru pro trump twitter accts and its not pretty. Trump is getting knocked out like Biden did.

You found one tweet lol. I just scrolled for 2 minutes and found many more talking about the poor moderators, her lies, etc. So yeah good job I guess

You found one tweet lol. I just scrolled for 2 minutes and found many more talking about the poor moderators, her lies, etc. So yeah good job I guess
Excuses. That's all. It can't possibly be the cult leader being a bad candidate. That's not how cults work..the leader never does any wrong it HAS to be the moderators.

Excuses. That's all. It can't possibly be the cult leader being a bad candidate. That's not how cults work..the leader never does any wrong it HAS to be the moderators.
Can't you come up with some better derogatory phrase other than calling his supporters cult members. Get some new material at least

Actually, i can find several hundred. And yes, we will hear moaning all day long tomorrow from clay and buck and hannity and everyone on fox about the moderators and again Trump agreed to them. By the way, we all know JB is far to the right politically and when he says this you know its bad

Back