• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Well, I said that the New Orleans folks would have learned their lessons from Katrina and beefed up their flood prevention apparatus, but apparently the dumb asses in Metairie didn't learn. Oh well it's on them. Can't blame this one on anyone but government. You live in a flood prone area with elevations below sea level and you get tropical storms and heavy rains occasionally. How dumb can you be to not over-prepare?
Probably had the funds to do so but chose to spend it on social programs instead.

You know good and well proof of this will come out "officially" down the line. In the meantime, whether wildlife or pets are being eaten, the town is still overrun and its resources are being heavily strained. That's a burden on the entire area.
Calm down on all these conspiracies RC. I’m sure if you’d just go visit the area you’d see the citizens are lying.

I couldn’t vote for someone whom I thought was a coward, even if I liked their policies. Mean teeets I can do but not the other.

Trump knew he’d get grilled on ABC/CBS type networks but he did it anyway.

The cowards won’t go on FoxNews or Newsmax or Glenn Beck. They sure won’t address the families’ of the 13 who just want to be heard and recognized by the President and VP. Sad to me. Can’t take even the potential of a little heat from the suffering families.

These pets being eaten thing is a great example of how maga loves to latch on to these over-the-top conspiracies. Proof to the contrary will not stop them from believing it though, at this point there is nothing anyone can say that will convince them that immigrants are not eating pets in Springfield Ohio.

Lol. Just multiple videos of it happening. One where a cop is arresting the woman,calling the humane society in. You keep sucking down that MSM Kool aid.

New poll says Americans and Americans are tied. Or is that Ameriklans and Amarxists tied? Or maybe we should just stick to the first because we are all Americans unless you're not a citizen.
Nothing American about what the Democrat party is doing. Hell they won’t even go see and talk to the decorated Americans.

Last edited:
You know good and well proof of this will come out "officially" down the line. In the meantime, whether wildlife or pets are being eaten, the town is still overrun and its resources are being heavily strained. That's a burden on the entire area.
What would you do if I entered your house with the police , stole all your cookies, and then left. And if you dared raise a finger at me you got arrested , maybe beat, or even killed. Supporting israel is demonic not Christ like at all

I couldn’t vote for someone whom I thought was a coward, even if I liked their policies. Mean teeets I can do but not the other.

Trump knew he’d get grilled on ABC/CBS type networks but he did it anyway.

The cowards won’t go on FoxNews or Newsmax or Glenn Beck. They sure won’t address the families’ of the 13 who just want to be heard and recognized by the President and VP. Sad to me. Can’t take even the potential of a little heat from the suffering families.
Trumps the biggest coward of them all. Dodged the draft couldn't even look Kamala in the face the other day and has to resort to name calling in order to feel relevant. How much a coward does it take to do those things?

What would you do if I entered your house with the police , stole all your cookies, and then left. And if you dared raise a finger at me you got arrested , maybe beat, or even killed. Supporting israel is demonic not Christ like at all
Think about what you just posted.

1726161514802.png

Think about what you just posted.

View attachment 151003
62,000 Israelis fled the bombing, not killed or had their homes destroyed. This is not a one up you hypocrite, 200,000 Palestinians dead and you can’t even acknowledge it. This isn’t a game. Your posts belie you and make this one moot . Either care for all innocent lives or pack up and stay out the Middle East! You don’t belong there. One for israel what a source lol

Lol. Just multiple videos of it happening. One where a cop is arresting the woman,calling the humane society in. You keep sucking down that MSM Kool aid.

Post the video then....meh let me save you the trouble....its not me that is drinking the kool aid. What else ya got?

The video does show a woman in Ohio being arrested for killing and eating a cat. But the woman in the video isn’t a Haitian immigrant and the video wasn’t filmed in Springfield.
The video, taken from a police body camera, shows Allexis Ferrell, a 27-year-old woman from Canton, Ohio, being arrested on Aug. 16, 2024, for allegedly torturing, killing and eating a cat. Ferrell was charged with prohibitions concerning a companion animal, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct.
Canton is located about 170 miles from Springfield. Canton Police Department Media Relations Officer Lt. Dennis Garren told VERIFY that “this incident has nothing to do with what is being reported in Springfield, Ohio.”
Further, Garren said, “We have no reason to believe that she is not a U.S. citizen. She has lived in Canton for many years.” According to court records from Stark County, where Canton is located, Ferrell has a court record dating back to at least 2017.
Ferrell is also a registered voter in Stark County, according to the Ohio Secretary of State’s office. To vote in Ohio, a person has to be a citizen of the United States.

Back