• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Thankfully these kids didntnrun into any dark skinned pet eating Haitians!! Phew that would have been bad right!!?

All you do is tit for tat on here. There's propaganda flying around everywhere from both sides. Smh. I don't know why you care so much to always be "right" on a weather board.

Didn't care to get a point. All you do is make "points" That are nothing but farts in the wind.
That's 95% of all posts in this thread. There's so much noise and ridiculous statements that fly back and forth. No side takes anything seriously most of the time so it's just noise that has no reason.

If this voting block turns out this strong and the young voters turnout like they did in 2020 then I think trumps in trouble.

Because if a white guy had killed his son they would not even be news at all and they wouldn't be getting harassed. Instead this family can't mourn their child because of the hate filled chirstian magas
But if his son hadnt been killed at all wouldnt that be best?

Of course. None of that can be changed. He is simply saying that the best outcome for them would have been if it was a white guy because the way they have been treated afterwards has been made considerably worse by trump and maga
I agree he has the right to not want his sons death to be used for political purposes, but if we are wishing why not just wish he hadnt been killed.

Because if a white guy had killed his son they would not even be news at all and they wouldn't be getting harassed. Instead this family can't mourn their child because of the hate filled chirstian magas
You think I'm hate filled?

I could post just as many videos that you do of what you guys do to Israelis especially on October 7th. This is what war does. Both side suffer. From the public relations standpoint you guys shouldn't be partnering with terrorist groups and you probably would get a lot farther with sympathy. I know you don't think they're a terrorist group but I think they are.
Honest to god bham is this something you actually researched or do you simply go off what your church and Fox News tell you? Be honest man, October 7 is not when this started. There is no both sides to this. Israelis party all summer in Tel Aviv and Palestinians starve. It’s colonialism . The Palestinians have every right and then some to resist by all means necessary. I’m sure you would feel the same way if a bunch of Mexicans occupied Birmingham !

Back