• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Loomer is as vile as a human being can get. Graham is right here

Bobic added of his conversation with Graham, “Graham also noted Loomer “actually called for Kellyanne Conway’s daughter to h#$g herself.” Meanwhile, Trump [is] hosting her on his plane & the NRSC is sharing her clips online.”

Meh trump always surrounds himself with the best people remember... last time he was in office we had a safety net of non maga types in the admin preventing Trump from doing most of the dumb stuff he wanted to do, that wont be there this time. Trump will be surrounded by sycophants willing to do whatever dumbshit thing crosses his old senile brain.

There are way more people who would follow Taylor Swift's every move than Trumps to be fair. A pop star has more influence over people than a polarizing politician on either side ever will.

I mean globally yeah but not so sure about in the USA. There is a scary big number of people in this nation that would ask how high if Trump said jump.

If they are here on visas, no it isn't. Has anyone dared ask if they are on visas or not? If they aren't then yes but if not then this is just another case of "they're stealing our jobs" bs.
Sounds like they are there legally.

Dont yall know within the last 3 years, it just so happened down in Haiti, over 10,000 Haitians where hanging out one day and all decided to just up and move to this well known town in Ohio, called Springfield.

Dont yall know within the last 3 years, it just so happened down in Haiti, over 10,000 Haitians where hanging out one day and all decided to just up and move to this well known town in Ohio, called Springfield.
In all fairness, if it's done legally, there is absolutely no issue with it. Low cost of living makes random towns in the rust belt and midwest appealing to foreigners from unwealthy backgrounds. That's why there's a huge Somalian population in MN too for over a decade. They come and set up a community then more flood there because that's what happens. Even as far back as the 1900s, 1800s, 1700s, foreigners gathered in communities in certain cities so it's not abnormal. The issue only arises if it's confirmed most of them have no work visa are mostly criminals, and are all mostly causing major issues.

I think the random nature of the location makes it hard for anyone to get a real fact check which is what makes it such a political noise piece.

In the 70s, it just so happened down in New York, over 15,000 New Yorkers were hanging out one day and all decided to just move to this well known town in NC, called Cary.

In all fairness, if it's done legally, there is absolutely no issue with it. Low cost of living makes random towns in the rust belt and midwest appealing to foreigners from unwealthy backgrounds. That's why there's a huge Somalian population in MN too for over a decade. They come and set up a community then more flood there because that's what happens. Even as far back as the 1900s, 1800s, 1700s, foreigners gathered in communities in certain cities so it's not abnormal. The issue only arises if it's confirmed most of them have no work visa are mostly criminals, and are all mostly causing major issues.

I think the random nature of the location makes it hard for anyone to get a real fact check which is what makes it such a political noise piece.

So 10,000 Haitians had money to go buy airline tickets all within a few months and just , wet their finger, point it to a place on the map, and presto it lands on springfield Ohio. They had no paperwork, job, Housing, transportation waiting for them.

This shows anyone with an IQ above 0, this is being done deliberately, on a massive scale all across the western world. Look at ole Britan now, you cant even recognize it.

Ask yourself why its being done and by who? What the purpose is?

I can answer,but Im not. The challenge is to get folks to wake up to whats really going on. Dont accept what I say,definitely the Media and your own Govt says. Always question, theres a motive behind such shenanigans. Good luck!

So 10,000 Haitians had money to go buy airline tickets all within a few months and just , wet their finger, point it to a place on the map, and presto it lands on springfield Ohio. They had no paperwork, job, Housing, transportation waiting for them.

This shows anyone with an IQ above 0, this is being done deliberately, on a massive scale all across the western world. Look at ole Britan now, you cant even recognize it.

Ask yourself why its being done and by who? What the purpose is?

I can answer,but Im not. The challenge is to get folks to wake up to whats really going on. Dont accept what I say,definitely the Media and your own Govt says. Always question, theres a motive behind such shenanigans. Good luck!
I used 0 media sources to come to my conclusion so you can stop right there with "being fed media BS". I used historical information and precedence.

On contrary, anyone with intelligence would step out from the political sphere to question it and yes I am questioning it but I ask you to as well.

Nobody is behind this for nefarious reasons like you imply in almost every post. Everything is a conspiracy to further something to some people and it's tiring and makes the truth and a solution harder to reach and drives more division. Yes some "conspiracies" have some truth to them at some points but it isn't some garbage like "Kamala is paying for them to fly over to get free votes and has been for several years"

If even let's say a couple families of Haitians were settled there and told their families back home about it then there's such things as funding it from America back to their family and friends to get them to move into cheap 10K houses in Ohio into communities nobody wants to live in and get jobs at factories, etc. and as long as they follow immigration laws, visas, and anything regarding it, there's no issue there. Have you considered that? Those that don't get or keep jobs become the squatters and at that point yes they should be taken home if they lost the reason to have a visa and are no longer eligible.

You should answer too. There's no point in claiming something without proof or backing it up. Get me some records while you're at it because I'm sure they're out there. In fact this is open to anyone. Let's all dig for information because the media is full of BS on both sides.

I used 0 media sources to come to my conclusion so you can stop right there with "being fed media BS". I used historical information and precedence.

On contrary, anyone with intelligence would step out from the political sphere to question it and yes I am questioning it but I ask you to as well.

Nobody is behind this for nefarious reasons like you imply in almost every post. Everything is a conspiracy to further something to some people and it's tiring and makes the truth and a solution harder to reach and drives more division. Yes some "conspiracies" have some truth to them at some points but it isn't some garbage like "Kamala is paying for them to fly over to get free votes and has been for several years"

If even let's say a couple families of Haitians were settled there and told their families back home about it then there's such things as funding it from America back to their family and friends to get them to move into cheap 10K houses in Ohio into communities nobody wants to live in and get jobs at factories, etc. and as long as they follow immigration laws, visas, and anything regarding it, there's no issue there. Have you considered that? Those that don't get or keep jobs become the squatters and at that point yes they should be taken home if they lost the reason to have a visa and are no longer eligible.

You should answer too. There's no point in claiming something without proof or backing it up. Get me some records while you're at it because I'm sure they're out there. In fact this is open to anyone. Let's all dig for information because the media is full of BS on both sides.

The information is there for anyone to see but these guys believe any fake ass info that confirms their biases. Read the article below it does a great job of showing the pros and cons Springfield and other communities have faced with the influx of immigrants. The overall take away though is the long term benefits outweigh the short term challenges....

Back