• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

What are your thoughts on illegal migrants in the West Bank? Illegal Americans are a big part of the settlers. I suppose since you are against illegal migration we could agree at least on one thing? Right? Illegal migration is wrong and that includes Americans in the West Bank. Correct?
I don't give a rip about migration in the West Bank. I care about America and Israel (God's chosen people). Stop trolling.

I don't give a rip about migration in the West Bank. I care about America and Israel (God's chosen people). Stop trolling.
Ok so let’s do a quick experiment. Illegal immigration is a net negative to a country and culture correct? Therefore, the people of that country have the right to stand up against illegal immigration correct? So while you don’t care about Palestinians, you would have to agree since a) illegal migration is bad that b) they have the right to stand up to it. Correct?

Nothing to do with that. If anything it replaces the entitled lazy boomers in these factories who already have everything after they bought their house for 1k in Ohio in 1986 and chainsmoke their paychecks away and grown complacent in their positions.

If a Haitian immigrant has more will to succeed and work at a job than an American at a simple job then they need to accept there's competition instead of fight back with stupid statements like they're eating my cat.
Ok a few things here. 1) Unless you have proof they are here in the US on valid work visas, lets call them what they are ILLEGALS! 2) Don't kid yourself this is about money. Most likely they are paying the Haitians less than they were paying their US conterparts thereby saving money. 3) Have you walked a mile in he shoes of these folks in this Ohio town? My guess is not, so your characterizaion of them, well how can I say this, pathectic and typical. The fact is you don't live there and you are basing this off of X posts and what MSM tells you to believe.

Ok a few things here. 1) Unless you have proof they are here in the US on valid work visas, lets call them what they are ILLEGALS! 2) Don't kid yourself this is about money. Most likely they are paying the Haitians less than they were paying their US conterparts thereby saving money. 3) Have you walked a mile in he shoes of these folks in this Ohio town? My guess is not, so your characterizaion of them, well how can I say this, pathectic and typical. The fact is you don't live there and you are basing this off of X posts and what MSM tells you to believe.
We are both wrong. They are here on temporary protected status and that grants them the right to work and live here. They are not illegals. Illegals are undocumented, while these people are documented. See below. Dayton is just outside of Springfield Ohio.

The money thing is real because businesses operate on best interests. The govt side of things where people try to spin it into their agenda is the BS side. Not everything is a major politician's fault.

The entirety of this thread is pathetic in statements that's the point of talking politics here. Few people care about real policy they just want to see people they don't like drop dead or be cast out of the country or silenced. Making claims about "You haven't walked in their shoes" is bold unless you can take a personal account to their story because once more, we can only take guesses. I think nobody here then has the right to make claims about them, including you by that logic.

That's where my random town problem becoming a national political story blindness statement comes in. Can we actually say what's going on? The only thing we know for a FACT is there has been an influx of Haitians and the town is overwhelmed and there is tension between the long-time residents and immigrants.

We are both wrong. They are here on temporary protected status and that grants them the right to work and live here. They are not illegals. Illegals are undocumented, while these people are documented. See below. Dayton is just outside of Springfield Ohio.

The money thing is real because businesses operate on best interests. The govt side of things where people try to spin it into their agenda is the BS side. Not everything is a major politician's fault.

The entirety of this thread is pathetic in statements that's the point of talking politics here. Few people care about real policy they just want to see people they don't like drop dead or be cast out of the country or silenced. Making claims about "You haven't walked in their shoes" is bold unless you can take a personal account to their story because once more, we can only take guesses. I think nobody here then has the right to make claims about them, including you by that logic.

That's where my random town problem becoming a national political story blindness statement comes in. Can we actually say what's going on? The only thing we know for a FACT is there has been an influx of Haitians and the town is overwhelmed and there is tension between the long-time residents and immigrants.
Ok TPS. I stand corrected. Under TPS unless they are graneted asylum they have to go back home at some point I believe. However, I stand by my comments regarding your characterizing the folks in the town as essentially useless eatters. You know nothing about them. Do no know them personally. Do not have first hand account of their daily struggles. Being laid off your job in today's market sucks. I know I have been laid off twice due to downsizing under the current regime and so I understand the tension the locals feel. However, in this case they were let go and replaced by cheaper labor. Not necessarily because they were doing a bad job as you originally suggested.

I dont agree with Thom on much, he is too liberal, but he is right here

View attachment 151044

I cant believe any conservative would defend Loomer, nor even want to get within a mile of that pig. Well done Madison

She is ummm close to Trump, its no wonder Melania refuses to campaign with him...in fact she has not been seen since the RNC convention where she even passed on give the keynote speech to introduce Trump a tradition at conventions...and Loomer is a disgusting racist POS and Trump literally has her by his side all the time lately....not that any of the cult will care.

Ok TPS. I stand corrected. Under TPS unless they are graneted asylum they have to go back home at some point I believe. However, I stand by my comments regarding your characterizing the folks in the town as essentially useless eatters. You know nothing about them. Do no know them personally. Do not have first hand account of their daily struggles. Being laid off your job in today's market sucks. I know I have been laid off twice due to downsizing under the current regime and so I understand the tension the locals feel. However, in this case they were let go and replaced by cheaper labor. Not necessarily because they were doing a bad job as you originally suggested.
When they have to go back and if they don't, then they're illegal at that point.

As for the people there, it's one of two things, the business taking immigrants over locals due to money, or them being taken due to bad practice of the employees compared to the migrants. If the claim the locals at a factory do more drugs and slack off more than the migrants is true, take migrants out and put a guy who does drugs against one who doesn't. As a business owner, I'd hire the clean guy over the one doing drugs. If I was hiring someone foreign cheaper than a local, that's screwing the local economy too and is bad on the business's part for exploitation. Either way, it's not the migrant's faults they're being hired other than asking for a job. It's either the business or the workers.

She is ummm close to Trump, its no wonder Melania refuses to campaign with him...in fact she has not been seen since the RNC convention where she even passed on give the keynote speech to introduce Trump a tradition at conventions...and Loomer is a disgusting racist POS and Trump literally has her by his side all the time lately....not that any of the cult will care.

Damn, her boobs are all over trump

Is Trump grabbing her by the...

Could’ve been granted this after illegal entry.

🤮....again why would he have this utter loon this close to him while running for president....she is a racist, crazy crack pot

This is why so many Republicans will support Harris this isn't the GOP anymore is a twisted shell of its former self ran by far right racist...these people are horrible human beings.

Back