• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

North Carolina election officials: okay yall you need voter ID to vote.

NC college students: okay bet. Will my electronic ID work? The one that no one else can use but me

Republican Party: LOL no of course not.

North Carolina election officials: okay yall you need voter ID to vote.

NC college students: okay bet. Will my electronic ID work? The one that no one else can use but me

Republican Party: LOL no of course not.

Well my physical student id shows no expiration and you don’t need to be a citizen to have a student id

Well my physical student id shows no expiration and you don’t need to be a citizen to have a student id
UNC has an expiration date according to a few articles I’ve seen.

We’re currently printing all students physical cards but I’m not familiar enough with whether we have an expiration date.

UNC has an expiration date according to a few articles I’ve seen.

We’re currently printing all students physical cards but I’m not familiar enough with whether we have an expiration date.
Can confirm that UNC IDs have expiration dates (at least for employees). It’s true that you don’t need to be a citizen though.

I agree this is going to make it very close in NC....probably less than a point.

These are horror show numbers for the GOP in NC....Maga always picking the best people lol.

Should we start to call Kommiela Killmela? Saw a report where the whistleblower who came out saying she had the questions before hand died in a car accident. Now I have only seen that report one place so as I say in these cases, take that with a grain of salt till it is reported other places. However we just might have this elections Seth Rich.

Should we start to call Kommiela Killmela? Saw a report where the whistleblower who came out saying she had the questions before hand died in a car accident. Now I have only seen that report one place so as I say in these cases, take that with a grain of salt till it is reported other places. However we just might have this elections Seth Rich.

Conspiracy theories aside, the debate “win” may lead to hurting her more than helping. With her big “win” in hand she will definitely be expected to do more interviews now. She like Trump will do the most damage to herself when she talks and now she has the spotlight.

Watch maga try to twist this into some kind of positive reason to support Trump...body language certainly implies that they are very ummmm friendly, the women is a very toxic person though and the fact his campaign lets her fly around with him and apparently debate prep him says a lot about how much they embrace anyone that kisses Trumps ass even outright racist loonies...you want to know why we think Trump and maga are about white Christian nationalist well here ya go....also MTG and Loomer feuding over Trump is the best....I guess we see why Melania has not been seen with Trump since the RNC....in fact she is living in NYC and won't even go the Mar Lago....mostly because that is where Loomer is living right now lol.

Watch maga try to twist this into some kind of positive reason to support Trump...body language certainly implies that they are very ummmm friendly, the women is a very toxic person though and the fact his campaign lets her fly around with him and apparently debate prep him says a lot about how much they embrace anyone that kisses Trumps ass even outright racist loonies...you want to know why we think Trump and maga are about white Christian nationalist well here ya go....also MTG and Loomer feuding over Trump is the best....I guess we see why Melania has not been seen with Trump since the RNC....in fact she is living in NYC and won't even go the Mar Lago....mostly because that is where Loomer is living right now lol.

She seems excited to be in his presence. Must be enjoying the campaign

Back