• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Sounds like trumps too. All the bankruptcies and lying about his wealth to get loans
Great point! Oh, except for the tiny little fact that Trump is an undisputedly uber successful businessman, a mega star, a self-made billionaire, a former president of the United States, a media mogul, and the Republican nominee for president yet again. Other than that, great take, Shaggy.

Great point! Oh, except for the tiny little fact that Trump is an undisputedly uber successful businessman, a mega star, a self-made billionaire, a former president of the United States, a media mogul, and the Republican nominee for president yet again. Other than that, great take, Shaggy.
Guess you missed his trial where it came out he defrauded everyone and owes 400 million dollars for fraud?

Successful businessmen don't defraud banks for loans

Biden isn't running for president and he has never ever made a tweet as ridiculous as the one in this post.

Not what I’m asking. The man said:

“Imagine *any* other former President or nominee for President acting like this even one time, and what the result would be? He needs psychiatric care.”

Considering our outgoing president is senile, I’m just curious if the one you quoted as a self proclaimed expert had the same to say about Biden or did you just find another far out goofy leftist?

Not what I’m asking. The man said:

“Imagine *any* other former President or nominee for President acting like this even one time, and what the result would be? He needs psychiatric care.”

Considering our outgoing president is senile, I’m just curious if the one you quoted as a self proclaimed expert had the same to say about Biden or did you just find another far out goofy leftist?
Insane versus aged. No comparison

Haven' paid attention to that as he is running for president. Seems yall are picking some petty things to stress about after Trump took a beating and kamala surges in the polls
I don't care if he's running for president or not. He was running against Trump. You don't go around wearing his hat like a big idiot.

Back