• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Well, they are certainly inseparable while Trump and Melania seem very separable

View attachment 151063

Whether or not they’re having sexual relations, Trump’s sex life is mainly his and his family’s business, whether we like it or not whether moral or not. I suspect he’s fooling around (which would be immoral and something I wouldn’t like at all) but that shouldn’t be the least bit surprising if true.

Haven' paid attention to that as he is running for president. Seems yall are picking some petty things to stress about after Trump took a beating and kamala surges in the polls

Nah we are just picking at y’all for posting goofy leftist twitter pages. We haven’t forgotten either that we talked of Biden being senile for a long time which seemed to be looked over when HE was running for president, which he still would be if the media and democrats had not run like the wind to save face.

Besides Harris’ poll number improvement is mostly because democrats enjoyed her “taking it to Trump” not from her actually convincing the undecided. We will see if this continues as she has to start talking now.

Whether or not they’re having sexual relations, Trump’s sex life is mainly his and his family’s business, whether we like it or not whether moral or not. I suspect he’s fooling around (which would be immoral and something I wouldn’t like at all) but that shouldn’t be the least bit surprising if true.
I wouldn’t like it at all. I’m old school though.

Having said that I wouldn’t draw any conclusions about an embrace. If mere hugs were considered an issue I’d be the towns biggest gigolo.

I wouldn’t like it at all. I’m old school though.

Having said that I wouldn’t draw any conclusions about an embrace. If mere hugs were considered an issue I’d be the towns biggest gigolo.
Its not exactly the only "hug" between the 2. They are together at every campaign stop. She was on the plane with trump at the debate, with him at the 9/11 ceremony. Melania?

Its not exactly the only "hug" between the 2. They are together at every campaign stop. She was on the plane with trump at the debate, with him at the 9/11 ceremony. Melania?
Oh boy. Yes she is a conservative columnist and I would think she would be doing this. Man there several places I couldn’t get my wife to go but other women would. This is a nothingburger except for the people wanting to avoid the real issues that we face. Perfect material for Kamala.

Anything to avoid the issues huh? Let’s make this election about anything but what matters to the majority of the people

You're always so dramatic. You actually think he would be having an affair out in the opening while he's running for president when he's the most scrutinized person on the planet? Smh.

That's a two way street there. All those evangelicals that were so against Bill for cheating have not cared one bit about trumps admitted aexual assualts
Because Bill’s wife trashed the women he slept with and attempted to destroy them, in public, while Bill claimed he didn’t even know them.

According to you Trump was enough of a man to admit it.

I don’t know what to say. We all have encounters like this and no one thinks anything of it.

You understand that she is a batshit crazy racist conspiracy hack right? This is the person Trump is choosing to be with him as he campaigns, he let her be on his debate prep team. Hell you know its bad when MTG is saying you are a racist lol.

No disagreement from me about her from that standpoint.

So if she is those things it's bad optics for Trump to have her so close to him right.....you understand how to most people it looks bad for Trump to be hugging up with Loomer the batshit crazy racist. IT also highlights Trumps terrible decision-making skills, it should be a no brainer that he distances himself from her...really, I can only think of one reason he wouldn't....

Last edited:
Nah we are just picking at y’all for posting goofy leftist twitter pages. We haven’t forgotten either that we talked of Biden being senile for a long time which seemed to be looked over when HE was running for president, which he still would be if the media and democrats had not run like the wind to save face.

Besides Harris’ poll number improvement is mostly because democrats enjoyed her “taking it to Trump” not from her actually convincing the undecided. We will see if this continues as she has to start talking now.
He wasn't senile when he ran in 2020 his age had caught up to him by 2024.

Tru.ps been this way since 2016

Right this is after one of the early facebook video creators admits it was fake

Back