• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Hell, I just wanna pay under $300 for groceries again.
I don't know how some people are managing. My wife and I are making great money because we invested well but even we have to watch what we spend. I know a lot of middle class people are struggling severely so I have no clue how low income people are able to manage their bills without working themselves to death and living off credit cards

After watching the video on Twitter of the guy clearly crawling on the roof; I have no words. You can’t get into Pensacola Air Force base to see the Naval Museum unless you have government clearance, yet a long haired nobody can climb on a building in plain view of the spectators with a rifle within an easy shot distance and still almost kill a former US President. Absolutely unreal.

I thought we were told a few months ago that all these cases were going to bring Trump down? This classified docs case along with the Georgia case doesn't look too good for the libs and their followers.
Cannons been drooling at the chance to dismiss. Since Smith is unconstitutional so was Weiss and that should mean bidens conviction is immediately tossed right?

Cannons been drooling at the chance to dismiss. Since Smith is unconstitutional so was Weiss and that should mean bidens conviction is immediately tossed right?
I'm not trying to deflect and talk about Joe biden's son. I'm talking about the former president of the United States.

I could have you shooting baseball size groups with that rifle in a half hour of instruction and that's with no scope. 25 of those minutes spent on teaching you proper breathing technique
I don't doubt this. I shot an AR15 for the first time in April when I had the good fortune of spending a day with Seals at a charity event over in South Carolina. The first time I ever shot it I hit a target about the size of a softball 10/10 times about 75 yards away. I was shocked how easy and quick it could be fired. This is coming from a guy who had only used shotguns & handguns sparingly. It was made by Daniel Defense in Savannah, had a red dot scope and suppressor for balance so it was an awesome set up. I honestly want one now but in the wrong hands it's definitely a very dangerous weapon.

The thing that is telling in all of this is that political accusation after political accusation have almost all turned out to be lies and have emanated from the collusion of the media and the political establishment. The collusion has been well illustrated and the accusations have been proven false. Over and over again. It's the same with the criminal cases. In the end they will all be dismissed....not because of a rogue court but because the charges were concocted to begin with. The telling thing in all of this is that virtually NOBODY in power on either side in politics or in the media want him to win and be in power. The fact that he is still free illustrates that there is still, fortunately, a shred of virtue in our justice system.

If Trump really committed crimes, he would be easily convicted and sentenced to the maximum extent of the law. Nobody wants this guy around. There is zero doubt about that. The fact that that hasn't happened really ought to help wake a few people up.

After watching the video on Twitter of the guy clearly crawling on the roof; I have no words. You can’t get into Pensacola Air Force base to see the Naval Museum unless you have government clearance, yet a long haired nobody can climb on a building in plain view of the spectators with a rifle within an easy shot distance and still almost kill a former US President. Absolutely unreal.
The worse part is the "multiple" levels of incompetence from people (secret service) who are supposed to be hired to 100% make sure there are ZERO LEVELS of incompetence. This is why its starting to look intentional we just don't know yet to what degree. It's like watching a professional sport where the officials tried a little to hard to fix Game 7 to the point that even the folks who don't watch sports can see it

I don't doubt this. I shot an AR15 for the first time in April when I had the good fortune of spending a day with Seals at a charity event over in South Carolina. The first time I ever shot it I hit a target about the size of a softball 10/10 times about 75 yards away. I was shocked how easy and quick it could be fired. This is coming from a guy who had only used shotguns & handguns sparingly. It was made by Daniel Defense in Savannah, had a red dot scope and suppressor for balance so it was an awesome set up. I honestly want one now but in the wrong hands it's definitely a very dangerous weapon.
Awesome! Do you remember any names? What charity was it? I have done a few around here and in Virginia but never South Carolina. I know you enjoyed it, you are learning from the best!

I thought we were told a few months ago that all these cases were going to bring Trump down? This classified docs case along with the Georgia case doesn't look too good for the libs and their followers.
The classified documents case was really the only one that had a leg to stand on if you want to believe the nonpartisan legal minds out there. What’s known about that case is awful for national security. And remember, the case was brought because the FBI was tipped off that Trump or his staff retained documents after signing an affidavit there were no more.

Whether willfully or through negligence some of that information had no business being outside a SCIF. You can read between the lines at the scramble to update force posture and specifically what happened with deterrence posture in 2021. DoD and DoE would not have done that if they believed whatever was stored there was secure.

For the rest of his cases I agree they would not have been brought had he not run for president.

The thing that is telling in all of this is that political accusation after political accusation have almost all turned out to be lies and have emanated from the collusion of the media and the political establishment. The collusion has been well illustrated and the accusations have been proven false. Over and over again. It's the same with the criminal cases. In the end they will all be dismissed....not because of a rogue court but because the charges were concocted to begin with. The telling thing in all of this is that virtually NOBODY in power on either side in politics or in the media want him to win and be in power. The fact that he is still free illustrates that there is still, fortunately, a shred of virtue in our justice system.

If Trump really committed crimes, he would be easily convicted and sentenced to the maximum extent of the law. Nobody wants this guy around. There is zero doubt about that. The fact that that hasn't happened really ought to help wake a few people up.
But they aren't lies Donald Trump admits to almost every single crime he's been accused of he's on audio tape interfering with George's election he's on an interview with Bret Baer admitting that they did not comply with his subpoena which is obstruction which he was charged with because he didn't want to have his golf shirts taken away from him he has admitted to making those payments to Cohen but that they were legal based off of lawyer fees versus cover up fees he tells you he does all of these things y'all are just not listening

Awesome! Do you remember any names? What charity was it? I have done a few around here and in Virginia but never South Carolina. I know you enjoyed it, you are learning from the best!
Yes, it's the Seal Future Foundation. https://sealff.org/ The event I went to was one of the larger ones they do throughout the year and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Greatest group of guys on the planet.

At this point what Trump said/didn’t or did/didn’t do is irrelevant. He’s the nominee. I think he’ll win the election unless his judgement fails again on his VP pick.

He will be a lame duck on day 1 but hopefully not surrounded with the same types of individuals that orbited him from 2018-2020. I would think Congress whether controlled by Rs or Ds would want to look at reigning in the federal judiciary. One aspect of recent SCOTUS rulings I don’t see talked about enough is just how much more power they’ve given themselves. People rightfully worry about Executive power but what I see is more trouble coming from the judiciary.

Are you okay? Pretty much every accusation has been true, and Trump has even accidentally admitted to most of them.

Back