• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Ive been saying, echoing others for a while now.
I'll be shocked if we see Trump put his hand on the Bible and be sworn in as Prez again come January 2025. Deep State will not allow it.

Up to this point I have tried my best not to jump in the conspiracy lane but how can you not at least consider it. He is spot on and the things I alluded to yesterday lean in the direction he just went. I texted to old teammates all day yesterday and we were all up in arms over what the security detail was thinking. In regards to the shooter looking more like a gameboy than a cold blooded killer, I could teach anyone on this board who never touched a gun to make a kill shot 9 out of 10 times from that range with that rifle. He is the perfect plant for it in my opinion. A bullied kid nobody cared about and nobody but his family will miss because it was a suicide mission from the start. They need to start holding hearings NOW not next year because that kill shot came waaaaaaay too late. That roof had multiple scopes on it and either that sniper had F'd up coms or he was told he couldn't fire until it was too late. Something stinks

I could get on here and post clips galore of leftist POTUS,media high profile pics tweets,statements calling , desiring this event that took place Saturday.
Gonna pass. I just hope folks wake up and realize why all this is happening. It pains me to say it,but we cannot trust our Federal govt. Both sides of the isle are mostly controlled by sinister Global agenda elites. Throw Academia,and all media in there with them. We (common man, which is everyone of us on here, liberal and conservative) have been sold out.

I could get on here and post clips galore of leftist POTUS,media high profile pics tweets,statements calling , desiring this event that took place Saturday.
Gonna pass. I just hope folks wake up and realize why all this is happening. It pains me to say it,but we cannot trust our Federal govt. Both sides of the isle are mostly controlled by sinister Global agenda elites. Throw Academia,and all media in there with them. We (common man, which is everyone of us on here, liberal and conservative) have been sold out.
A counterpoint to that would be to say our federal government is made up of mostly ordinary people just like you and I. The few politically appointed department heads may set an agenda but by and large it’s people down the chain working every day to keep the institutions running that govern us in our daily lives.

In my opinion a lot of what we see as dysfunctional government or interests not being represented comes from our elections process not keeping up with the times. The last congressional reapportionment was nearly a century ago leading to districts with far too many people in them. Along with these huge districts you get expensive campaigns which further filter the candidates through the primary process that in itself is not representative of the “average” voter. As I said elsewhere I don’t believe our two party system is going anywhere nor is the first-past-the-post voting most of us deal with. However if we make changes to the way we apportion our districts and clean up the primary process I really think we’d all feel much better represented.

I had no idea I had so much power.

Wow opened the So.wx page over the weekend and this forum is back. Hope it can stay up. Anyway, I too followed the weekend's events closely just like everyone else here. I don't have any magic pill insight over and above what has already been stated here or via other avenues. However, I do have a friend who was a spook for 29 years. He was a station chief at several over seas locations. He would have been one of the individuals responsible for POTUS security when a POTUS visited. He also did not offer up anything earth shattering accept to say the mistake of not securing that building does not happen. Direct line of sight at 150 yards with no visual obstructions on elevated platform. Should have been secured. (again not earth shattering) He ended by saying something is very very wrong. Again, (for the third time) not earth shattering but was interesting to hear his take.

I don’t know guns, and don’t wade in these murky waters here much. But I’ve heard several Poole saying the AR-15, is not a very accurate gun for this kind of shot?

I don’t know guns, and don’t wade in these murky waters here much. But I’ve heard several Poole saying the AR-15, is not a very accurate gun for this kind of shot?
The effective range of a standard AR-15, under optimal conditions, is around 500-600 yards. I think he was 150 yards away. Trump got lucky that the Loser was a bad shot.

Last edited:
Back