• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I didn't say they fought for your freedom I said they fought for their country in a bloody, BS war. My dad was one of them. If you can't climb the ladder it's your own damn fault. Gen Z has bought in to the victim mentality 100% and unfortunately it manifest itself as laziness. You have every technical advantage in the world over boomers besides a work ethic and a mentality to actually save some of what you earn. Excuses don't get you out of mom and dad's basement

Not a personal attack just a general observation of what I see.
"work hard and you'll be completely well off" is absolute --------. It's closer to work yourself into the ground for peanuts, get pushed by a boomer-created agenda into a debt-chaining college and pay it off on top of the ridiculous housing costs, builders only building mcmansions, and taking the supply of starter homes as downsizing houses, only building for more money instead of what the nation needs.

I could ramble about boomers all day but gen Z isn't as lazy as people make them out to be, just the ratio of income and work to what you get has diminished over the decades, and some refuse to believe that. Social media existing now giving us the world instantly as a scope vs 50 years ago when the scope was much smaller makes a difference in perception.

Yeah, this going nowhere. After reading the article I spoke too soon about that site. The guy who wrote this is legit since he works for the Federalist and is an expert in voting issues.

I was wrong to call it “fake news”. It isn’t fake, it is real. But it doesn’t appear to be news. It appears to be just a real nothingburger.

Nice to see Shawn Fain getting worked up. UAW being voted into VW Chattanooga was a big deal and it's about time union membership got its "swag" back. With re-shoring efforts underway it's a good time to get in.

It says that someone ASKED for a warrant. It has not been issued and never will be.
Yes they are seeking arrest warrants. I guess you could say it's the same as asking. Cherokee county. Court date set I think in Sept or Oct. Many election fraud cases right now. Election Board just voted 3-2 to force counties to reconcile the paper ballot receipt count with the tabulators.
GA political crime syndicate is going to be BUST wide open. Not going to stand. In GA or anywhere else. No matter what Brad says or wants. Only sketchy people would want hackable voting machines that can be manipulated. It's absolutely absurd!!

I was wrong to call it “fake news”. It isn’t fake, it is real. But it doesn’t appear to be news. It appears to be just a real nothingburger.
Yeah, we both made a mistake there. I'm not in GA, but Raffensperger sound like a decent guy. We could use more Republicans like him.

Yes they are seeking arrest warrants. I guess you could say it's the same as asking. Cherokee county. Court date set I think in Sept or Oct. Many election fraud cases right now. Election Board just voted 3-2 to force counties to reconcile the paper ballot receipt count with the tabulators.
GA political crime syndicate is going to be BUST wide open. Not going to stand. In GA or anywhere else. No matter what Brad says or wants. Only sketchy people would want hackable voting machines that can be manipulated. It's absolutely absurd!!
That's true, but the Raffensperger warrant is not going anywhere. I can find nothing about a court date being set this in the article.

Nice to see Shawn Fain getting worked up. UAW being voted into VW Chattanooga was a big deal and it's about time union membership got its "swag" back. With re-shoring efforts underway it's a good time to get in.
My fathers union is currently on a strike

I've looked at this a lot over the years, and I've watched or taken in probably at least 50% of these sources.

Not that anyone asked, but here are my thoughts.
If you watch Brett Bair on Fox News at 6PM, the Hill on New Nation, and watch a combination of News Nation, CNN, and Fox Business, you will get a good overall source of news from multiple sides. I say this from my experiences.

Ben Shapiro should be one block up, having him that far right is correct, but down into unfair persuasion is just --------.

Tucker Carlson should be one block left, and up. Having him down there is ridiculous. All he does is interview people like Thomas Massie who work in our government, or did. They just hate him because he goes around calling out both sides.

Club Random with Bill Maher also down in the persuasion category is ridiculous. Its certainly opinion, and slightly left center, but it isn't propaganda by any facet.

The Atlantic has some good articles at times.

Attachments

• 1724118660586.png
    1724118660586.png
    461 KB · Views: 2
Back