• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

AOC grew up as a Puerto Rican in a very wealthy white/Jewish county of Westchester. She comes from a modest household, I believe her father died when she was younger. What drives her every existence is her hatred for the former. She was probably spotted in the bar she worked at going off about Republicans, and some campaign doner found her and said she would be a very useful idiot. Now we all have to listen to her speak to things she doesn’t understand.

The baby sitter Alice Cooper look alike is up!

In all seriousness, this convention so far is nothing but emotional propaganda, it’s kind of sick actually. I don’t know what I was expecting, but I would be ashamed and insulted as a democrat. They think you’re stupid. Abortion, J6, Trump evil, more abortion stories, and more abortion stories.

Not one thing about the three biggest issues that matter, inflation, foreign wars, and our border. I mean it’s incredible how stupid they think their voters are.

He has the audacity to scream about white supremacy and antisemitism all the while you have rampant gun violence and massive antisemitism going on right outside this convention.

I was thinking he was doing really good then all the sudden you can tell it's waning.
He just sounds angry, and spending all his time complaining about Trump and has hardly mentioned Harris. Well now he finally is. I guess he isn’t a racist segregationist anymore.

They have provided no plans other then to make abortion legal, which they can’t do. Only the voters in their selective states can.
Wrong. If they can get rid of the filibuster in the Senate, they can then pack the Supreme Court and then get the new Court to bring Roe v Wade back. That puts it right back in Federal hands and unlimited abortion because the law nationwide when Congress acts.

Wrong. If they can get rid of the filibuster in the Senate, they can then pack the Supreme Court and then get the new Court to bring Roe v Wade back. That puts it right back in Federal hands and unlimited abortion because the law nationwide when Congress acts.
All of that takes legislation that they don’t have the numbers for, at least currently.

I've yet to hear a single policy/plan from the republican side, other than to deport everyone and roll back taxes on the wealthy. How anyone can still support the Repub-MAGA party is beyond me.
I love the border argument and still cant seem to find one person that has had their job taken by an illegal immigrant. Religion and politics are not supposed to go hand in hand in this country and the extremist MAGA's want to rule like the Taliban in Afghanistan. (I'm a registered republican)

All of that takes legislation that they don’t have the numbers for, at least currently.
Not right now, but after the election they may have them. The Democrats will take back the house, but they may or may not keep the Senate. The Senate is the key and if they keep it nothing is off the table then.

Back