• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It is not bloat. The entitlements help many people in this country. They would not be necessary if the rich paid their fair share though. Corporate greed has to go.
How are you reccomending this needs to be changed ( see below). You say they dont pay fair share. Give us a JHS corrected pie chart,the way you think it should be. Other Kamala Supporters fill free to submit your pie charts as well.

The top 5% pay 65% of all income taxes collected.
The top 10% pay 90 percent of all income taxes collected by the federal govt.

It would have to go though, and the country will not stand for it.
Our system on its current trajectory will crash for sure. The debt we are incurring is not a sustainable system. What you are proposing we avoid by staying on this trajectory will happen and it will happen in our lifetime. I have yet to see a viable solution on this from you.

Usually when you hear talk of "they're rich" "Rich this Rich that" they are someone that has been conditioned. It's definitely harder to get "rich" with that mindset.
The problem with people on the left is their definition of what rich is. Anybody that has more than they do is rich when the folks they "should" be angry at are the ELITES. But the ELITES fund the parties so there is that........

Our system on its current trajectory will crash for sure. The debt we are incurring is not a sustainable system. What you are proposing we avoid by staying on this trajectory will happen and it will happen in our lifetime. I have yet to see a viable solution on this from you.
Hard to develop solutions when you can only type extreme hyperbole.

Seriously this is ridiculous. Nobody on here wants that and if they do, they have no place here or in any party. Really sounds like trolling
I mean, it is a simple fact of life. I am not implying that anyone here wants that but many folks in this country dont get the same warm and fuzzies about the 50s and 60s that some do here.

The problem with people on the left is their definition of what rich is. Anybody that has more than they do is rich when the folks they "should" be angry at are the ELITES. But the ELITES fund the parties so there is that........
And some of the richest run the democrat party but we should listen to their economic moral authority

I mean, it is a simple fact of life. I am not implying that anyone here wants that but many folks in this country dont get the same warm and fuzzies about the 50s and 60s that some do here.
But stating that baby boomers don't love the country is actually kind of silly.

You do realize you can get the "warm and fuzzies" about some aspects of a decade right? I happen to think the 80s were great, doesn't mean I'm advocating for a cold war teetering on nuclear annihilation

You do realize you can get the "warm and fuzzies" about some aspects of a decade right? I happen to think the 80s were great, doesn't mean I'm advocating for a cold war teetering on nuclear annihilation
There are 2 ways to see America. Either acknowledge that opportunity exists for all that work for it, regardless of race, or hate everything white. If you're white and don't hate yourself, then you don't love America. I mean, let's just cut to the chase.

Personally, I like option 1. Because I don't know how you ever achieve true unity and equality when you make everything about race all the time and when you're always looking backward at past injustices and erroneously translating those into every aspect of every discussion about everything.

Not attacking your post just attaching my thoughts to it ;-)

That 35 trillion number isn't even quantifiable at this point. There will be a reset in the future and all the powers in the world are jockeying for who controls it. Trillion dollar deficits are the new norm because our government just grows and grows and grows and grows more to the point we don't even have a clue how big it is anymore and this is just the federal government

The elites of the world are controlling every single one of you. They do it through politics and religion. They have people arguing with their neighbor over anything and everything and it's all by design. It's crazy that people can't even agree what a woman is anymore or when a baby can be terminated yet we all wonder why we are so divided. The main point is this......If people are arguing over the dumbest of things they aren't paying attention to what is going on and that's just how they want it

Not attacking your post just attaching my thoughts to it ;-)

That 35 trillion number isn't even quantifiable at this point. There will be a reset in the future and all the powers in the world are jockeying for who controls it. Trillion dollar deficits are the new norm because our government just grows and grows and grows and grows more to the point we don't even have a clue how big it is anymore and this is just the federal government

The elites of the world are controlling every single one of you. They do it through politics and religion. They have people arguing with their neighbor over anything and everything and it's all by design. It's crazy that people can't even agree what a woman is anymore or when a baby can be terminated yet we all wonder why we are so divided. The main point is this......If people are arguing over the dumbest of things they aren't paying attention to what is going on and that's just how they want it
Agree with you here. I just don’t think the current trajectory is sustainable and will crash no matter what elite group of folks control it.

How are you reccomending this needs to be changed ( see below). You say they dont pay fair share. Give us a JHS corrected pie chart,the way you think it should be. Other Kamala Supporters fill free to submit your pie charts as well.

The top 5% pay 65% of all income taxes collected.
The top 10% pay 90 percent of all income taxes collected by the federal govt.

Ok but the top 10% also have 90% of the total wealth in the USA so that kinda makes sense.

Back